WOOT!!! Today is the day!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait for 4:30 to get here, so I can leave the office and head to the airport to pick up my boy Max!!!

His flight leaves NC in two hours, so I'm sure Teri and Nial are spending some time with him this morning getting him ready for the trip and saying their goodbyes.

Nial told me that he's a really good boy and isn't any trouble, and has a very sweet personality like his Aunt Penny.
They also said that they hope I don't bruise too easily, because Max is a heck of a head-butter!!!

I'm afraid today is going to draaaaaag because I want it to be the afternoon already!!!

Safe trip for my special new boy, soon to be TICA registered as Meridian Miracle Max, a.k.a. Ferris' little brother!!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
how exciting!! I know I was so excited to get Apollo and Aphrodite

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today!!
Today!!
Today!!

I'm sooo thrilled for you Betsy- continued vibes for a safe trip for Max & MANY calming & 'this afternoon cant come quick enough' vibes for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

go go go
dont forget to take the pic taking thing lol
I'm not taking any pictures until after I get him in and situated, but I'll have the camera out for the face-to-face intros for sure!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Safe trip vibes Smooth intro vibes Day pass quickly vibes

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how you can stand to go to work...

I'd have to take the day off.

This is soo exciting
!!
for a safe trip for Miracle Max!! Let's hope he has a quick and happy transition so that we can get some

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have much in the way of available vaca time, and I MIGHT take Monday off to stay home with the kits, so I had to come to work today. Plus a coworker is out on vaca today and we needed the coverage.

His flight departs in 45 minutes, then it's only about 5 hours until I get him!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, everyone! Max should be up in the air now and on his way!!!