There are times,

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when my cats drive me nuts. like today

right after i got up.
was trying to watch a little news,and drink some coffee.. both cats where in my lap fighting cause heyu does not like eazy to near. sticking there nose into the coffee, trying to smell the pumpkin pie. Eazy trying to stick his nose into my nose. i mean its all cute and love my cats. I always pet and play with them before work.

lol i dont yell at them or anything like that, cause i know they just want some attention before i leave.. but sometimes its like i want to y ell LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A MIN AFTER I WAKE UP

and now? i wish i was home with a couple of cats in my lap(now you know why i dont do kids very well)

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Eazy trying to stick his nose into my nose"

Ya, I know where you're coming from.
My kitties get on my nerves sometimes too. Tonight while I have been sitting at the computer, one of my cats starts trying to get something from under the computer desk which was quite annoying. I picked him up and moved him away umpteen times, he kept coming back. Finally I moved the desk and found a few kitty toys under it so I got those out and threw them across the room. He insisted that there was still something under there! Aaargh!!! Yep, he's his mother's son, stubborn through and through.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hahaa, i think for them sometimes the fun is trying to drag something out.

and yea, eazy likes to stick his nose right into my nose. he has done since he first moved in with me

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh i sooo felt that way last night when Jasmine woke us up at 1am and again at 1:30 am meowing at the top of her lungs "hunting" her sparkly pom balls
I ran out of bed thinking she was hurt only to find her dropping her toys in their water dish

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trying living with two deaf cats & one blind one. Damita's voice isn't that bad, she just meows all the time when it is dark. Twitch & Ophelia, they just plain meow loud...whenever they meow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Ohhh i sooo felt that way last night when Jasmine woke us up at 1am and again at 1:30 am meowing at the top of her lungs "hunting" her sparkly pom balls
I ran out of bed thinking she was hurt only to find her dropping her toys in their water dish
ok someone needs to explain why they put there toys in the water.
heyu drops her one feather toy she likes in the her water all the time

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Trying living with two deaf cats & one blind one. Damita's voice isn't that bad, she just meows all the time when it is dark. Twitch & Ophelia, they just plain meow loud...whenever they meow!
does damita meow all the time? and the deaf ones also?
i had a older cat that as she got old she started to meow louder, but she never lost all of her hearing.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Damita meows when it gets dark out/in the house, or when she's looking for something, or when she's walking around.
Basically, she uses her voice as echo-location.

Twitch & Ophelia don't meow all the time, but when they do, they have no idea how loud they really are!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww Eazy sounds just like my Jack with the nose pushing thing because he does it
He's got little nose smudges on the windows as well

They want some attention from their dad Bruce!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling! Both cats are welcome to cuddle up in bed with us all night should they wish, but as soon as I get up in the morning I am pestered mercilessly by both of them, leaping all over me, fighting over rights to my lap, wanting breakfast. If I sit at the computer for a while they bug my feet - Radar has taught Sonic that if he bats at my bare feet with his claws slightly out, I will scream, which is of course great fun for all concerned

I have been known to shut them both out of the room while I count to 10 and try to relax