Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just had my heart procedure Monday and I've been home since Tuesday afternoon. I'm not allowed to lift anything and I've haven't felt good so I asked my mom to please change the cat litter on Tuesday. I overheard my mom tell my sister, "If I put in the liner, would you pour in the litter?" My mom even told me my sister poured in the litter. I went to go scoop the litter a few minutes ago because it's been two days and no one does it but me. I lifted up the box lid (they have the booda dome thing) and what do I see???!!!! NO LITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The poor kitties have been using just the liner without litter for TWO days!!!!!!!!!!!!
My poor babies!!!!
I can't trust anyone to do anything for me!!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What?! No litter?! That's like having no toilet paper! Hey, that gives me an idea...
I know, you shouldn't but still, it would teach them a good lesson.
I hope you get better fast!

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no. It's so frustrating when you can't trust somebody to do the simplest thing isn't it? Well at least your kitties didn't choose another spot to go potty. Hope you're feeling better soon.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ouch,, ok get a large cup, and fill the box.
It will take longer but at least they will have some.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no thats really bad and for you too with your heart proceedure.

Bruce had a great idea with the cup of litter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got my boyfriend to pour them some litter with fresh new liners. Ginger couldn't wait until I put the lid back on, she hopped right in to use it when the litter was put in. Poor baby!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rachelh1018

I overheard my mom tell my sister, "If I put in the liner, would you pour in the litter?" (
I really don't understand why your mom didn't just pour in the litter herself.
At least your boyfriend helped out!

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, poor babies.
Since there was no litter, they probably tried to hold it in until they had no choice but to use it anyway. Like catcaregiver said, good thing they didn't use the bathroom somewhere else!

Good thing you have your boyfriend to help you out.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why the heck couldn't they put some litter in for you?!! Are you asking too much? Hello, you've just had a heart procedure!! Sheesh, I'd be ticked off and would them both know about it!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my goodness...... who wouldn't put litter in a cat box, how strange. Thank goodness your babies are using it though, I doubt mine would. They would tell me I was crazy and poo right next to the box like they do when I forget to clean their litter ONE day! Those cats are way to spoiled.

sadie'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
awww poor baby's

I had a similar exp last yr. I was pregnant at the time and could not change the little myself (or so the doctor told me not too) I asked my BF, whom I assumed changed it. When about 4 days later I noticed Sadie had gone on my white carpet!!! I thought strange she has never done that!!!!!! So I went to her litter to see why she may have done that, and he hadn't even changed it!! I usually do it every 2-3 days, and it had been a week! I was fuming to say the least.... =Z