Hello, I'm new to the forum!

cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I'm new to the forum! I love cats, and I currently have ten. Four are kittens that need new homes, but I consider them mine for the time being. Anyways, I love them all! I will post their names and one to two sentences about them, just incase anyone is interested.

Orange Cat (Currently, I call him Pelli): He's an orange and white cat, and my favorite!

Mister: Black and gray tabby who is so sweet and loves to make "biscuits", and also has a very rough tongue.
Arctic Cat (A.C): Beautiful gray, brown tabby white. She likes to think she's super sneaky.
Zulu: Pure black cat who is about 15 years old
Layla: Himilayan (Totally mispelled) and tabby mix with blue eyes. She doesn't like my other cats, and is a little snappy.
Limpy: An orange tabby she-cat (They're uncommon, right?). Her name is bad, but when we got her, she had a limp and I didn't think we would keep her, but when we did the name stuck.
Squirrel: Little tabby who is now starting to become more friendly
B.O.C (Baby Orange Cat): He is a little orange and white cat who loves Pelli! He is cute and sweet, because his mentor, Pelli, is so wonderful!

Lynx: Doesn't like to be touched, but is super cute.
Mystery: Black kitten who doesn't like to be handled either.
Spooky: Calico, very sweet

P.S: Where can I go to edit my signature and put in an avatar?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!
Welcome to TCS!! I love all the names and descriptions of your kitties! Sounds like a big happy family!

A couple of links for you:

User CP (at the top of your page on the right) Is your Control Panel. You can do a ton there like; Edit Signature, Edit Email & Password, Edit Profile, Edit Options, Edit Avatar, Edit Profile Picture, etc.)

In The Signature Shop (Another area of the forums) You can request a siggy to be made from your pics or help others make siggys. There are a ton of very nice very creative people there always willing to help.

Also check out Forums How-To and FAQs As tons of questions are asked and they may be questions you are wondering as well.

Glad you found us all here and I can't wait to see some pics of your cats!

SillyJilly & Kitters

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome!
Sounds like you have quite a crew there! You weren't that far off from spelling Himalayan correctly; and to answer your other question, I'm not sure "rare" would be the word to describe your red tabby female but they're certainly more uncommon than male red tabbies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you both!!!

Yeah, rare wasn't a very good word, but I know there are alot more male orange tabbies, like you said!

((I think I may have to wait a day before I can have a signature. Oh well! I'll be able to wait. ))

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!
So glad you've joined us!
We are a wonderful community of cat lovers.
I truly hope you enjoy your time here with us!

As you learn your way around our site,
if you have questions, I would be happy to help you.

I am sending you 2 private messages...
one about signatures on TCS the other about avatars here.

Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name,
then send me a Private Message.
I will get back to you asap.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by cat52

Welcome! With 6 + 4 cats, it could be an interesting signature!
I was just thinking that...
I'm need to figure out how I would like to do this, and if I want all of them on there. Some are going to new homes, so I will probably dwindle down to only six cats. I love them all, and I would love to keep them, but my mom doesn't like having so many. When I get to move out and I become settled, which will be years away, (I'm only 13. Heh) I'd like to own atleast five cats! I just think they're wonderful...

Anyways, thanks everyone for the welcomes!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & Welcome to the Cat Site!

You have one big happy fuzzy family there!
Look forward to hearing more about your cute kitties!

Best Wishes to all of you! Enjoy the forums!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your adorable kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions