What the heck did I say to tick him off? (funny)

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so here is the story. When I sleeping this morning and the alarm went off I heard Ping in the hallway carrying on a storm. Crying, calling making all kinds of racket. I think he was hungry and trying to wake me up because the polished off the dry food during the the night. I went back to sleep for 30mins then got up and fed them.

Later in the morning I was talking to hubby about Ping's crying that morning. I even went as far as to copy the best I could the calls Ping was making. Well Ping came running in the living room from another room, stood up on his hind legs, and when I looked at him he slapped me. I kid you not he slapped me. No claws were out just a paw slap in the face right beside my mouth. Then he walked away.

I have no idea what I said in cat language but he sure was mad at me. Mad enough to slap me. I sat there shocked while the hubby laughed his butt off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe thats it. I was just plain shocked because he has never done that before.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats funny. Milo slaps things sometimes, but he has never slapped me. My sisters cat used to smack me in the eye sometimes and that really hurt.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, if he was cussing you out in "cat language" this morning, I guess when you mimicked him, you actually cussed HIM out, and he just wanted to let you know how he felt about it!
At least you know you are fluent in catese, even if you don't know what you're saying. You may want to be more careful of what you say next time. Next time, the claws may come out!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
did you call the police? tell them to take him to the CAT jail for the night
but dont forget to tell the cops to bring the paw-cuffs

ethereal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Well Ping came running in the living room from another room, stood up on his hind legs, and when I looked at him he slapped me. I kid you not he slapped me. No claws were out just a paw slap in the face right beside my mouth. Then he walked away.
LMAO. Thats the funniest thing ever.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too funny! My RB Marbles use to smack me (no claws) with his paw on my leg if I took too long getting the food to him.
I mimic my cats calls as well but thankfully have yet to get smacked in the face for it.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

did you call the police? tell them to take him to the CAT jail for the night
but dont forget to tell the cops to bring the paw-cuffs
LOL, I can just see it...."umm, 911? Yeah, I would like to have my cat arrested for domestic violence...."

Can we do that??

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are just so many possibilities of what I could have said to him or vice versa. Next time I will be more careful on what cat talk I repeat.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

LOL, I can just see it...."umm, 911? Yeah, I would like to have my cat arrested for domestic violence...."

Can we do that??
Ah man I can just see that now. I would be the butt of jokes in this town for years to come if I did.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree with the idea that you said a bad thing in cat speak

That is so funny!!

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol, that's funny!

I've tried to mimic Frisco lots of times, but he has never slapped me.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have copied him many times in the past but I guess then I was not to good at it because it caused no reaction. This time I must have gotten it right and said something bad. Because that so was not the reaction I thought he would have.

Which leaves me to wonder if I am just coping what he said (so to speak) this morning when the alarm went off......What the heck did he say about me?