Anyone into Video Games?

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello All!
Does anyone play video games?

We have a Playstation 2 & we play games on it all the time. Its exciting!

I love all the Sims games, I have all of them now... The new pets one is fun!
You can create your own cats & dogs of all types of breeds & go to town square,
buy items for your pets, chat with the townies & get to know their pets too!

We play Tiger Woods Golf, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed Carbon,
Burnout Revenge, Sled Storm, Pacman, Simpsons, ATV Offroad Fury...

We won't be purchasing the PS3 anytime soon, maybe when they come out with a PS4

Video Gaming isn't just for the youngings
Keeps the mind busy & it helps that its lots o' fun too!

megagene

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes...Yes I am...

I have a PS2, PSP, GBA, and SNES. I am currently saving up for a PS3. And I have over a hundred games for my various systems.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am totally addicted the Sims2 on the pc. DH is playing neverwinter nights2 mask of the betrayer.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't get to play as much as I would like but DH and I play Halo (1,2 &3) on Xbox360. Basically the only game we play or have time for. I use to play Sims on my Mac.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love playing video games. We have a GameCube and a PS2 .. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Guitar Hero and can't wait for Rock Band to come out .. I also love playing Mario Party and Mario Kart on my Gamecube.

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love the Sims (on PC) - which fellow simmers probably already knew!
I have been so swamped with school though that I haven't played at all in months. I haven't even gotten the new Bon Voyage EP yet, since it would only tempt me to blow off my study time to play.
I'm really looking forward to my semester break, though!

lunacy95

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I like video games... currently I am playing Guitar Hero 3, and Skate for xbox 360. I haven't recently gotten anything for my PC.

I used to play quite a few MMoRPGs. Dark Age of Camelot was the one I played longest, lately I have moved away from that style of game.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

I love the Sims (on PC) - which fellow simmers probably already knew!
I have been so swamped with school though that I haven't played at all in months. I haven't even gotten the new Bon Voyage EP yet, since it would only tempt me to blow off my study time to play.
I'm really looking forward to my semester break, though!
I just purchased Pets 2 weeks ago. I had lost my whole game(over playing) and decided to add Pets. I haven't gotten BV yet. Too many bugs being reported.

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yup, I love Sims2 (with Sims2 Pets and seasons), World of Warcraft
(MMORPGS are too addictive!), any Zelda and Final Fantasy!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a playstation 3, Wii and a Super Nintendo and I like the Super Nintendo the best.
My boyfriend wants an xbox 360 elite, which I will probably buy him for Christmas. I like the newest Harry Potter game for the ps3 but I haven't bought it yet, just rented it.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes?
PS2 -Devil May Cry series, Mark of Kri, Any Spyro, Star Ocean (both), GT etc

PC offline -Dungeon Siege 1 & 2, Diablo 2, Schizm, Homeworld (all of em), Starcraft, Warcraft (all of em).

PC Online -World of Warcraft, Sword of the New World, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online and Maple Story.

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We play Buzz and Singstar on PS2 when we have a few friends over after a couple of glasses of wine! We're thinking of getting a Nintendo Wii for christmas but we only tend to play games in group situations.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup we love video games! My husband has NES, Super Nintendo, Game Cube, and the Wii. He plays all the time, plus computer games. I have a Nintendo DS. I like games but I get bored or frustrated very easily. I really want My SIMS and Lego Star Wars... they look so cute!!

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lets see we have the PC, of course, P1, PS2, Xbox, and the Xbox 360 Elite. Right now I'm addicted to Halo 3 and hubby plays the Call Of Duty series.

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I just purchased Pets 2 weeks ago. I had lost my whole game(over playing) and decided to add Pets. I haven't gotten BV yet. Too many bugs being reported.
I'm planning on wiping my game out and reinstalling when I actually have time to play again. (I don't remember what was going on in my game anyway!) I'm hoping by then there will be bug fixes available for BV, and if so I will add BV then.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE video games. I LOVE RPGs and I am dying to get a DS, but for now we have the Wii, PS2, Gamecube and most of the older popular systems. Even an Atari in its original case which has never been played and a ton of games.

I am addicted to Guitar Hero, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and The Sims 2 Pets on the PC.

Has anyone ever tried Second Life?? I downloaded it, created my character and I was totally not happy with it. I couldn't get the hang of it, and I couldn't stand how the characters walk, it drove me nuts.