Question of the Day - November 1st

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy November!!!! 3 weeks till Thanksgiving!

how much Halloween candy do you have left?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None, we never bought any.
We will later today though after it all gets marked down

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aaaaaaaaaaallllll of it!
That's why I buy Peanut Butter cups and raisins -- I know we'll be eating at least some of it and usually most of it. Most of the "commercial issue" Hallowe'en stuff does not turn our crank, but those we enjoy. And, we both have offices to help.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None
We don't buy any candy for Halloween

We never have that many kids anyways so we'd have loads of candy if we bought any

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have never gotten trick or treaters so the only candy I buy is to send to our daughter in college or to fill goodie bags for our 7th grader to bring to school.

jarvis

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
none! I was good this year...didn't BUY any, didn't EAT any...

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't buy any - I live in a retirment community (or, as we prefer to say "an over 55 active adult community!"
Since it is private property, we don't get trick or treaters - plus, it is a bit in the country!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A LOT!!! Jim was suppose to take it to work but he didnt.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We don't buy for trick-or-treaters. I got DH a smaller bag or recee cups yesterday and he got a little baggie at work yesterday, so whatever is left of that. Really it's not too much. I must go to Walmart and rectify that situation. I like to get stuff that's good in the freezer so it's around for that rainy day. But then with DH that doesnt always work because he likes candy and he likes candy frozen.
What am I going to do with him once we have kids!?!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did not buy any cause we never get trick or treaters (we live in the country) and we take the kids to a fall festival anyway. The kids have some candy from that. At least we are not over loaded and tempted with it.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We only got about a dozen kids. We had bought one small bag (last year didnt' have many kids) and had eaten some of it, but its still plenty in there for us

ethereal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Why are so many women here afraid to eat candy? Its just candy lol, im so sick of women trying to "watch their figure". I wish people would just enjoy life, and enjoy candy! It seems mean to not buy candy and pass it out to the kids just because you dont want to eat any.