Did you know that......?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Macy's in NYC is the largest department store in the world. They have security guards with trained guard/attack dogs, this I can understand. They also have security with machine guns, and if that is not enough, their own jail cells!
I work for the company that does their Christmas holiday installations in NYC, if you are in NYC or visiting over the Holidays, enjoy our installations for much of 5th Ave. and more!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Macy's is really an amazing store! When I was an account executive, they would have a week when all of the fragrance and cosmetic companies would come to NYC to "present" Christmas! It was such a crazy time - and we got to see alot of the "old" Macy's floors, etc! Riding in the old freight elevators was so strange, because they were ancient, and we would get off and be wandering around old hardwood floors, etc.
My favorite movie (for Christmas) is still the original Miracle on 34th Street, with Elf as a close second!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope you are still enjoying your job. Make sure you post pics for us, once you get the decorations set up, if you can.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

*Note to self - do not try anything illegal at Macy's.*
I guess that's why Winona Ryder went to Saks!