Ghost Hunters

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone watching the live show tonight? I saw it last year. I just can't stay awake for this year. Sounds interesting though.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B and I Have it on right now. I didn't even know about them last year so I missed it.

I doubt that I'll be up until 3 AM though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year was intense. I remember when they visited this place before with the kid playing with the ball. The background music is kinda annoying. You can't tell if you hear something or it's the music. I think it's interesting either way. I doubt I will finish the hour.

Bruce let me know if they show anything interesting. I knew someone else watched the show.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're watching it, also watching the live camera online. We're only about 2 hours from where they are at right now, and we're going to try to visit Waverly in the next few weeks, I'm excited!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

will they do a follow up next week or is this something were its just it?
This is it from what I remember. They have a forum at scifi. I see the chatrooms aren't working or the live streaming on their site.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

We're watching it, also watching the live camera online. We're only about 2 hours from where they are at right now, and we're going to try to visit Waverly in the next few weeks, I'm excited!
thats cool!!! my paranormal team has been invited to investigate Waverly as well in the spring, and i cant wait!!!!!

aileen06

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love this show. The fact that not much happened tonight makes me believe in these guys all the more. Let's face it if they were making this stuff up I'm sure they would have made tonights show more excitng!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I couldn't stay awake; went to bed after 11:00 PM. DH Tivo'd it for me, though. I have to admit, I wasn't too impressed with what little I saw--not the TAPS team, just the actual show and THAT DANGED BACKGROUND MUSIC THAT OBSCURES GHOSTLY NOISES!!!! I kind of got the feeling that Jason & Grant were not too happy with the show; I don't think it was their idea, but the SciFi Channel's doing.

ghosthunterbeck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We watched a bit of it, but I wasn't happy. I hated the background music and the fact that the camera always seemed to be on Grant's face instead of directed towards what he was looking at. It reminded me some of "Most Haunted." I actually left a message on Jay's myspace about my feelings on this year's show.

I will be watching the reveal though!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know that's true. I stopped watching after 10:30 last night. Did you watch any of the episodes before that one? There was one where Steve was put in charge and Jay and Grant didn't go on the investigation. I started to wonder if they were going to have more like that.