How old?

ethereal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, I so just trick or treated

I'm 18. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rachelh1018

14... I stopped the year men started to whistle at me.
that sounds about right..I think I was around that age as well.

I wish I still could though

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was 17, my senior year of HS was my last year trick or treating.

The next year I was sitting down here in SC waiting for Rob to get home from class. Then the next year I didn't get into costume for work or anything (they had a contest). Then this year, I went to 7 different stores looking for cat ears (today, actually) and found nothing. But at 20 I think I'm too old for it now. I could probably still get away with it though!Instead, I have a couple cookies I baked, and people are bringing in leftover candy tomorrow at work.

conbrio

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
20. trick or treating is a pre b-day event for me. My firs 2 years of college the school hosted a trick or treat event for the community kids and I went and 'trick or treated' to a table or 2 just so I could say I did trick or treat. Now that I have kids I have started trick or treating again, though I dont do it for me anymore.

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I stopped trick-or-treating at 13, then started again at 18 when I had a child to bring!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Around 13, I didn't want to stop that early but my step-sis who was only 6 months older than me, convinced our parents that we should stop.
But that was years ago... Now I enjoy scaring the living daylights out of kids. Muahahaha!
But I couldn't this year. Woke up this morning with a fever and they haven't finished remodeling our apartment building's lobby.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably about 14-15 I took my little sis with me for awhile, but I think that's when I stopped and she started going with her friends.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think i was about 15 yrs old maybe? And I went with my friend Caroline after track practice
We carved pumpkins and got all dressed up- we went around her neighborhood and all the older people would give us huge handfulls of candy!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stopped at 18, in college I went to halloween parties.... now those are fun!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rachelh1018

14... I stopped the year men started to whistle at me.
i never had a man whistle at me, oh wait there was that time in thailand,

cat52

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
12 for me. I'd figured out that it was best to be the last one out there because people would hand me lots and lots of "leftover" candy - ended up with three grocery bags full - retired happy.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was 18.... then I had my oldest son to take... then when I was 22 I was pregnant with my youngest son and went again.. I was a pregnant dead bride (don't ask, I don't even know
) I didn't intend on trick or treating. People would laugh as I took my oldest son up and give me candy saying "Well, the NEW baby has to have some right?"
That rocked