Poor Tiger!!

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My sister is a nursing student and today they let them wear something with their scrubs for a costume when they did their rounds in the hospital. My sister wore cat ears and a tail and painted a nose and whiskers on her face with black eyeliner. Tiger was sleeping on my bed and my sister came into my room to give me something. I looked behind me at Tiger... and...
the poor thing looked like a classic halloween cat with his back all arched and his hair standing straight up! His tail gets so poofy! My poor baby! He's alright now.

cat52

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Imagine what he must have thought!

I had a black T-shirt with two very realistic kitten heads on the front and the cat I had at the time, Rosie, hissed at it...I was hurt until I realized what it was...but Tiger saw a BIG MOVING BREATHING HUGE OMG CAT!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tiger is so detail oriented!! If there is just one thing out of place he freaks out! When we painted the kitchen a different color he was upset for weeks!! He's such a funny kitty!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rachelh1018

My sister is a nursing student and today they let them wear something with their scrubs for a costume when they did their rounds in the hospital. My sister wore cat ears and a tail and painted a nose and whiskers on her face with black eyeliner. Tiger was sleeping on my bed and my sister came into my room to give me something. I looked behind me at Tiger... and...
the poor thing looked like a classic halloween cat with his back all arched and his hair standing straight up! His tail gets so poofy! My poor baby! He's alright now.
cute....
reminds me the fist time i shaved off my face furr, came out of the bath room heyu took one look at me, and took off running, took her 2 hours before came out of hiding and only after smelling me over did she relax