Harry got through his surgery........

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Harry got neutered today and he seems okay now. However he is looking for food as he hasn't eaten since last night. The vet said not to feed him tonight as he might get sick with the anaesthetic but he seems really hungry. I don't remember being told not to feed Bagheera after his surgery (albeit 12 years ago).

What are the chances of him being sick if I feed him a little something? Anything you can recommend?

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! So happy to hear that Harrys surgery went well

We aren't quite sure if you can feed him yet but hopefully someone can help you with that

Again, so glad that Harrys neutering went well!

clairebear3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!

Marcel got neutered yesterday and the vet told us if he felt that if he wanted to eat he could, that if he felt sick he wouldn't eat. We gave him limited amounts of dry food and he was fine.
Today he's completly back to his normal self!
Clairex

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clairebear3

Hi!

Marcel got neutered yesterday and the vet told us if he felt that if he wanted to eat he could, that if he felt sick he wouldn't eat. We gave him limited amounts of dry food and he was fine.
Today he's completly back to his normal self!
Clairex
Yay for Marcel! Delighted to hear he got through it. I just gave Harry some wet and he has kept it down; he seems ravenous. I'll keep it to a minimum.