It's me Mario!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For those of you who don't know, Mario is the latest addition to our home he is 9 years old, and has fit in wonderfully with the others!

He loves to hang out upstairs and look down at everything going on!

What a face

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Mario is Magnificent! Love his fluffy face, he looks so huggable & snuggly! Thanks for sharing his photo, can't wait to see more, hes a doll
:

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful fluff ball!! I hope he's a major league snuggler

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Mario
It's so nice to see you again!!!
you're looking absolutely mahvelous!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh look at him!!!
Mario your gorgeous and i love your eyes!!

Helen is he a snuggle bun for you?
He likes to be around me and sit by me, he will sit on my lap for a little while...he's so big though! Also he likes to get behind my head on the couch and push his nose into my hair
He lets me hold him and he puts his one arm/leg around my neck...he is very bottom heavy and just goes limp when you pick him up. But he's only been here a month and he's always wondering when some little crazy girl is going to jump on him or leap frog over him
so he's still cautious...or at the very least very interested in the goings on of the other furry butts that live here
He actually came and slept on the bed for a while last night...so little by little he's coming around

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at him, he is just so gorgeous ..... awwww and he slept with you guys ... hes actually come along really well for such a short time, adjusting to 4 other cats.

Can you post some pics of the "little crazy girl" PLEASE!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Helen you have way way way way to many purty cats...He's a doll but You do need to give one up preferably to me
so lets just say second to last one you got
Thank you in Advance for caring enough to send me Lucia for my BIRTHDAY .. Very Sweet of you I'll pay postage

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

He likes to be around me and sit by me, he will sit on my lap for a little while...he's so big though! Also he likes to get behind my head on the couch and push his nose into my hair
He lets me hold him and he puts his one arm/leg around my neck...he is very bottom heavy and just goes limp when you pick him up. But he's only been here a month and he's always wondering when some little crazy girl is going to jump on him or leap frog over him
so he's still cautious...or at the very least very interested in the goings on of the other furry butts that live here
He actually came and slept on the bed for a while last night...so little by little he's coming around
At least he sleeps and doesn't bite your toes if you come withen 12"inches of him

As usual Helen, he's drop dead gorgeous!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh look...it's pictures of the orange boy you stole from me!

He's gorgeous as ever!