I'm in love again

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well guys, it's official. I'm in love with another foster kitty. It sure doesn't take long, does it?
My little orange/white houseguest, Annie, is such a dollbaby. I can't understand how anybody could abandon her.
She hid under the bed the first day after I had her spayed, but now she runs up and meows as soon as I come in her room and she LOVES having being petted. If I stop before before she's had enough, she shoves her head back into my hand.
She's not quite sure about being picked up yet, but we're getting there. Annie has been playing footsies under the door with Peter and Claire, so I may start letting her out for some closely supervised playtime in the next few days. She's a keeper, that's for sure. Can't be me, though. Hopefully, somebody falls in love with Annie soon, before I get in any deeper.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww well you can get her all loved up for her forever home, that will help her a lot
Kitties are just so easy to fall in love with

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Well guys, it's official. I'm in love with another foster kitty. It sure doesn't take long, does it?
My little orange/white houseguest, Annie, is such a dollbaby. I can't understand how anybody could abandon her.
She hid under the bed the first day after I had her spayed, but now she runs up and meows as soon as I come in her room and she LOVES having being petted. If I stop before before she's had enough, she shoves her head back into my hand.
She's not quite sure about being picked up yet, but we're getting there. Annie has been playing footsies under the door with Peter and Claire, so I may start letting her out for some closely supervised playtime in the next few days. She's a keeper, that's for sure. Can't be me, though. Hopefully, somebody falls in love with Annie soon, before I get in any deeper.
Oh, wow. She sounds adorable. And I just love when kitties play footsies under the door - it's the cutest thing.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww! She's so cute!

It doesn't take long, does it?!
I fell in love w/ one of our strays, who I had planned on adopting as soon as we got the money to take her in to the vet to get examined (we have to worry about diseases & all due to Geronimo & Winchester's FIP), but she disappeared one day and I haven't seen her since.
I think something bad must have happened to her.

Now I'm in love w/ one of our stray Momma Cat's kittens, who I've already named "Jasper". I try not to let my heart get in the way, b/c we can't keep all of them, but sometimes you just can't help it!

~KK~