TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes it is. But things still happen at night. At sunrise the water hole is quite active usually because the animals come for their morning drink.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just watching with my littlest one,we heard a banging noise, she said Mom it's a snake, I said I don't think snakes bang, she said they do if they have a hammer

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I was just watching with my littlest one,we heard a banging noise, she said Mom it's a snake, I said I don't think snakes bang, she said they do if they have a hammer
LOL, leave it to kids to say some wild things!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i used to watch the first one, not now we blocked all the video stuff,

lol was cool to watch at night in the office

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was lots of action at the first link about 1 hour ago. Lots and lots of elephants, maybe 30 or more. They were in the middle of the water wallowing around and the juveniles were having a great time wrestling with each other in the water. A smaller baby decided he wanted in on the fun and went in at a place that had a higher edge and because he was so small the water was up to his head
And he couldn't climb out
Three of them pushed and pulled on him until they got him out. I thought for sure he was going to drown because his head kept going under the water
But 2 were in the water behind him with one pushing with its head and the other kind of bending down and wedging its body under the baby's bottom to keep it afloat. And there was a lame elephant too. Its right front leg was deformed: like it had been broken and healed wrong. It looked almost bent backwards.

There were 2 wild boars or something hiding in a hole not far while the elephants were there. It was so cute because you could just see the tops of their ears and a bit of their heads as they watched and waited for the elephants to leave, LOL Then one came out and was rolling something along the ground with its snout. Too cute!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG, I was watching the wavelit one and about ten Giraffes came out of the bush!! It's the first time I've seen them there. There were at least four babies. And where giraffes go, zebras are sure to follow! They were so cute, trotting along the giraffes without a care in the world. The giraffes were so beautiful ....

ethereal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Only the first link works, the other one loads but its a black screen where the video should be :/

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ethereal

Only the first link works, the other one loads but its a black screen where the video should be :/
Try using a different browser such as IE if you are normally using Firefox. Or add the link directly to Real Player.

Also try adding the site to your safe list in your firewall privacy area.