Yay! Running .. run Lucy run!

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My little Lucy Belle has started to run and play a bit! Wow! That is fast..I never expected her to do all that for another week. But she still can't eliminate on her own .. too spoiled? She's 25 days old now.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of my kittens go from "swimming" to RUN!!!!! As for the litter box, it will come soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are Lucy Belle's latest pic ...

I think she has very SMALL ears .... but it's cute and I really adore them...

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a lovely girl!!!! COngrats!!!

Don't worry about the pooping on her own, she should be almost there. Try this, just after feeding her, put her in the litter box (it should be shallow and small), make her scratch in the box like she should do. Wait and see. If nothing happens, stimulate her as usual. Then when she poops, put a bit of that poop (excuse my english.. I am french and I don't know if the terms are correct...), so as I was saying out a bit of tha poopt in her mini litter box. So the next times you feed her and put her in the litter box, she will understand. I bet that a few days are enough for her to understand.

She should have access freely to her mini litter box so she may explore it...

azcarol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just when I think Lucy Belle couldn't get any cuter, she does!! How can you not stare at her and carry her 24/7?

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucy is soooo adorable! *Cuteness Overload*
Wow she is one pretty kitty
: We love her beautiful face!

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Her big blue eyes ...

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too cute for words! I wouldn't worry. I am sure her ears will grow!

I bet she has the cutest little squeaky mew!

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lucy Belle weighs 1 lb now!
She is growing fast .. here's her latest pic taken just minutes ago..

I started weaning her yesterday and it's a HUGE MESS! LOL! I don't think she's ready yet though .. she didn't take it very well at all.

azcarol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tutti_bella

Squeeeal!! What a cutie!!!

Okay, I admit, I have a soft spot for Lucy Belle! Ever since you posted that very first picture of her when she was only a few days old, she captured my heart!

Thanks for sharing her with us. It's so fun to watch her grow! It looks like you're doing a great job with her!

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lucy Belle is eating on her own!
I have to share this with everyone! I am surprised at fast she learned. It took me just three days and I was really thinking it might take a week! This morning, she ate to her heart's content, licking by the mouthful and I don't even have to nudge her little head into the dish. She's doing great!

azcarol : Thanks! Yeap, she's a sweetheart alright! Of the three in the litter, I picked her because she seems to have the strongest will to survive. She did cry a lot initially and she is always being bullied by the other two. They will climb on top of her and you should see her determination and struggle to get away. Very feisty and I know I can nurse her back to health.