8-Bit... you have a home!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This weekend I was giving away some of my books to a friend because she's very close to graduating with her Masters in Social Work. Once she's done she's going to dive into literature with a driving force. I put the bag of books in our little entry way so she wouldn't forget them. 8-Bit went to investigate.

As she was collecting her self to leave we noticed a little tip of a gray tail sticking out of the bag. 8-Bit apparently wanted to take an adventure and see how other kitties live!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
could be he was just looking for some alone time.
or could be looking to sneak attack your friend,

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Duke likes to try and stow away in my mom's purse when she comes over. Also, Bo, has been known to jump in people's car windows if they leave them down.. Many times has my mom gotten about 2 blocks away and had to turn around and bring him home

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Frisco is like that too. When my mom brings my clothes (she does my lundary), Frisco hops into the suitcase as soon as I open it. He also tries to sneak to college with me if I leave my bookbag open.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

This weekend I was giving away some of my books to a friend because she's very close to graduating with her Masters in Social Work. Once she's done she's going to dive into literature with a driving force. I put the bag of books in our little entry way so she wouldn't forget them. 8-Bit went to investigate.

As she was collecting her self to leave we noticed a little tip of a gray tail sticking out of the bag. 8-Bit apparently wanted to take an adventure and see how other kitties live!
Foiled again! They always forget to pull their tail all the way in.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Duke likes to try and stow away in my mom's purse when she comes over. Also, Bo, has been known to jump in people's car windows if they leave them down.. Many times has my mom gotten about 2 blocks away and had to turn around and bring him home
Oh that reminds me when I was housesitting for some friends - a friend came over to visit and when she left, she saw a cat looking at her through the rear view mirror and gave her a fright. So she had to drive back and drop the cat back off to me. I am laughing hysterically just thinking about it - I had forgotten all about it til you posted this.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Oh that reminds me when I was housesitting for some friends - a friend came over to visit and when she left, she saw a cat looking at her through the rear view mirror and gave her a fright. So she had to drive back and drop the cat back off to me. I am laughing hysterically just thinking about it - I had forgotten all about it til you posted this.
I would have loved to see the look on her face

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That's so typical! One time, I went to a home to pick up a stray kitten, and set the carrier down right beside the front door. When we went to put the kitten in the carrier, we found two of the family's own cats inside.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ohh what a hoot .... maybe 8 bit has deemed himself old enough to travel...lol.. Gigi has almost gone into both Fed ex and Ups s trucks ....