What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's everyone having for dinner tonight???? I'm making pork tenderloin (if you want my recipe just ask!) and we're having rice (left over broth from pork tenderloin will go over it), carrots and corn to go with it!

The carrots i added brown sugar,butter, salt, and pepper to
The corn i added butter, salt, and a 1/4 tsp of Dill weed to - it's yummy!

What's everyone else having for dinner?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
not sure yet, just woke up, thinking of making bagel with couple slices of american and couple of swiss cheese.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adding maple syrup (the real stuff) is good with carrots too!!

We had two of Neil's sisters and their husbands for a big lunch today.

I made a cassoulet (white beans, chicken, sausage and some veg) a mixed green salad with Parmesan-lemon vinagrette, Sourdough bread and baked pears with a chocolate/raspberry sauce!!

Lots of leftovers!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh, my mom has had homemade spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove alllll afternoooon... the house smells so good! Dinnertime is 15 minutes away...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been hard at work for the last four hours putting together a chicken stew with potatoes and biscuits.

I love slow cookers

litterboxqueen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think I'll curl up on the sofa, surrounded by cats with a big bowl of couscous salad.

I make mine with a oil/lemon vingeraitte, fresh thyme, dill and parsley, roasted red peppers, garlic, corn, green onions and a little bit of crumbled feta.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Adding maple syrup (the real stuff) is good with carrots too!!

We had two of Neil's sisters and their husbands for a big lunch today.

I made a cassoulet (white beans, chicken, sausage and some veg) a mixed green salad with Parmesan-lemon vinagrette, Sourdough bread and baked pears with a chocolate/raspberry sauce!!

Lots of leftovers!!
Ohhhh thanks for the tip!!!
The carrots are still on the stove on low heat while the pork finishes up cooking! I will drizzle a little maple syrup on it and see how that turns out!
I don't eat carrots (unless i process it and put it in other stuff like spaghetti sauce/etc) but Colin does- i hope he likes it!

Originally Posted by LitterBoxQueen

I think I'll curl up on the sofa, surrounded by cats with a big bowl of couscous salad.

I make mine with a oil/lemon vingeraitte, fresh thyme, dill and parsley, roasted red peppers, garlic, corn, green onions and a little bit of crumbled feta.
OMG! I must try that!!! It sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much. Had a late birthday celebration at T.G.I. Friday's with my parents and brother and boyfriend's parents so I'm not very hungry. Just ate my leftover chicken caesar salad and some jello.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gail- Colin LOVED the maple syrup i added to the carrots!
Thanks for the idea