I don't know whats going on....

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its official I have no idea if I am sick or what. Remember the other day I said I woke up with lower back pains, stomach cramping, nausea, and a headache. Well as the day went on the lower back pain and stomach cramps stopped but the headache and nausea lingered in and out. If I ate the nausea went away but after an hour it came back. About an hour or two before bed the headache came back. Went to bed woke up feeling great. Then about 2pm the headache and nausea came back. This time it left after I ate. This morning woke up with a headache and light nausea. What the heck is going on I am not running a fever or anything. So I have no idea whats up.

I just needed to rant about this because I hate feeling like this and not having any idea why I feel like this. Me and the hubby has been racking our brains trying to figure out what is going on. I hardly ever get sick and when I do its after he has had something and he has been fine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I did an online calender thingy and we you know right before and right after I ovulated. But I don't know how likely this is because I had a tubal almost exactly 4 years ago.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Well I did an online calender thingy and we you know right before and right after I ovulated. But I don't know how likely this is because I had a tubal almost exactly 4 years ago.
All the more reason to go to a doctor, now. If you are pregnant, it's possible (please bear in mind I'm simply being cautious - I'm a pol. phil student, not a med one) that the tubal would put you at risk for more complications.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I still feel this way by the 30th I will test and see.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

If I still feel this way by the 30th I will test and see.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that whatever it is, it isn't too serious.

And your sig is teh_cute. Your babies look like the kitty equivalent of very fine cushions.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the kitty compliment. They are my babies.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you think maybe it has something to do with the spotting you had during the summer time? Perhaps the symptoms stepped up a notch?

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At this point I just don't know whats going on. I called my mom (because she had female issues as well) and she had no clue either.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just don't know thats what kills me. Realistically I know the chances of a pregnancy are slim to none but there is still that small chances it could be. Not that being pregnant would be a bad thing just bad timing. What gets me is the nausea comes and goes, I have no fever, no one else is(has) sick, and I hardly ever get sick.

Now I looked up the signs of ectopic pregnancies and I really don't at this point have any signs of that. The one symptom that could signal that could go back ways. And thats the lower back pain. But 1)it did not last longer that a few hours and 2) many woman also have that when an egg implants.

Either way I am probably just sick with something and all of this is just wishful thinking.