Daylight Savings

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can never remember either. Luckily the clocks here change for me lol. We only have the clock on the cable box and the one on the computer.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The U.S. changes from Daylight Savings Time at midnight on November 3rd (fall back.)

Here's a good link to the official U.S. time:
http://www.time.gov/

I just bring up this site on my computer and then run around the house like a crazy woman, changing clocks, lol! I used to call 'At the tone, the time wil be...' and put it on speaker phone while I changed clocks around the house, but they discontinued the time phone number a couple of years ago.

cat52

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I just bring up this site on my computer and then run around the house like a crazy woman, changing clocks, lol! I used to call 'At the tone, the time wil be...' and put it on speaker phone while I changed clocks around the house, but they discontinued the time phone number a couple of years ago.
The time number! [alert alert aging person nostalgia story alert alert] Reminds me of when I was in Oxford, Ohio, in the '70's, visiting a friend at Miami U. - my watch stopped & I called the "time" number - got "this call cannot be completed" message. Called the operator who said the service was not available in that area. So I asked her what time it was, please, and she said "I'm sorry, we are not permitted to give out that information."

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ours went back last night. The cats were in a blind panic come what they thought was breakfast time! I fed them half an hour late according to them, and half an hour early according to me, in order to ease the transition. I nearly had my feet chewed off though!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It think it is the am on Sunday (4th) not Saturday morning, but most people change them before bed on Sat 3rd or when they wake up on the 4th and realise their TV show isn't on

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you believe it's time to set the clocks forward already??
I just saw it on my calendar...March 9!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Can you believe it's time to set the clocks forward already??
I just saw it on my calendar...March 9!
Really?! Thanks! I planned on looking that up. I'll have to make sure I record it on my calendar so I don't show up places an hour early! LOL