Hostile 2

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend just made me watch Hostile 2.
I'm DONE with watching gory movies!!! I can't stand them. They make me nauseous!!!

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I LOVED Hostile!!!! It was the best movie I had seen since Seven. I love a good gore movie. I haven't seen Hostile 2 yet, but I am adding it to my Netflix list as soon as I can.

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rented it yesterday. Tried to watch it last night but the disc was scratched so it froze at the first killing. I was gutted. Taking it back today so hopefully I can get a decent disc and watch the rest tonight.

cat52

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

...I was gutted. Taking it back today so hopefully I can get a decent disc and watch the rest tonight.
Gutted
...what do you need the movie for? Home entertainment!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Hostel and Hostel 2. Hostel 2 was so much gorier than the first, there was 1 or 2 scenese I couldnt really watch. I love gory movies. We just saw SAW IV last night, and it was great. It was sooo much gorier than the others, just in the first 5 minutes alone it was really gory. But it was great!

megagene

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've only seen the first Hostel. I thought it was pretty meh....They could have done so much more with it. I'm sure I'll see Hostel 2 eventually....

xoxolyn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just watched that movie
I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't watched it but the first part is so unfair! I'm still mad about it.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xoxolyn

I just watched that movie
I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't watched it but the first part is so unfair! I'm still mad about it.
Me too! I didnt like that part. Once they showed the very very beginning, I knew what was gonna happen though.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O man, Hostile and Hostile 2! They are some gory movies
I actually didn't even want to see them since they were so gory, but people can be persuasive and although they were good you wont see me watching them again
they are too gory for me

did I mentioned I closed my eyes during the gory parts

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't see it yet, but my boyfriend did this weekend- I like the Saw movies, but shouldn't watch them- I always get nightmares & end up covering my eyes most way thru the movies!

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I didn't like the Saw movies, they were too predictable to me.

Have any of you see a movie called "Anatomy"? It's a German gore movie, but you can get it dubbed in English.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen Hostel 2 yet. I saw the first one though. I went to rent the second one on Saturday but they were out of them. I cant wait to see the new Saw movie. I am going to give it a couple weeks though so its not so busy at the theater.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

We just saw SAW IV last night, and it was great. It was sooo much gorier than the others, just in the first 5 minutes alone it was really gory. But it was great!
Gorier than I, II, & III?
I don't know if I'd be able to handle Saw IV if it's worse!
Part III really grossed me out - especially the part w/ the rotting pigs!
What I'd like to know, is WHO has taken over Jigsaw's role as the "teacher" of his unappreciative victims, since both Jigsaw & Amanda were killed in Saw III??

Wait - don't tell me! It'll ruin the movie!

I love a good psychological thriller, but I can do w/o all that gore! EEK!!

Se7en was a great psychological thriller, too.

~KK~