sorry i did not leave the TV on for you.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My internet and cable went out this morning, big deal i was sleeply and had been up all night anyway.

i go to bed, wake up look at the clock i had only been sleeping for a couple of hours, was thinking of going back to sleep when mother natural says not yet.
going to the bathroom i soon have a kitty sitting there staring at me, after all we all know we need kitty supervison when using the bathroom.

how sitting there i think i hear voices downstaris, first thought was yep need sleep, then i hear them again, hmm ok better go check.. go back to the bed room pick up a sword, and start heading down the staris. when some things come to mind

1) i am naked
2) i have sword-(i have several guns why do i have a sword)
3) i am naked with a sword..... hmmm

oh well i guess being charged by a naked man with sword will scare whoever,
getting down to the kitchen.. i notice its the TV..

walking in to the living room heyu was laying on top of the remote, watching myth busters.,

i need a drink.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bet your pleased it was just Heyu who saw you in the buff!

So, the t.v.'s on is it?. You know how Jack likes to watch t.v, so if Heyu want's a friend to watch it with i'm sure he'll pop over with a bag of treats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I bet your pleased it was just Heyu who saw you in the buff!

So, the t.v.'s on is it?. You know how Jack likes to watch t.v, so if Heyu want's a friend to watch it with i'm sure he'll pop over with a bag of treats
not realliy pleased, i think she laughed at me

heh normaly she only watches meer cat manor, but she was laying right on top of the remote for some reason, i guess she wanted more sounds in the house..

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh...I am crying. You certainly have a way of describing things...you can visualize everything. Of course its not like I want to visualize that

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Maybe she likes to see things blown up? Carly has changed the channels sometimes. Or sets the TV in some weird mode that we can't figure out how to undo.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG.....Too much information

Just kidding! That is quite the story!!!! Kind of like the time I noticed there was a fire on my deck.....in the middle of the night....also naked.... I had enough time to find a shirt but I'm sure everyone saw my fanny!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Naked and a sword????? TMI! TMI!!

Perhaps heyu just wanted to see you in the buff
oh dear god, the mental image.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

OMG!

Can you see the news headlines now? "Naked man armed with sword thwarts robbers. News at 11"
Well now if we do see it on the news, we can say we know someone famous and we knew it first!

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably sais a lot about me that the first thing I thought was "ooo, what type of sword?"
(I do western historical sword fighting so I'm around swords quite a lot)

Anyway hilarious story, great that you're on your guard though

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

OMG.....Too much information

Just kidding! That is quite the story!!!! Kind of like the time I noticed there was a fire on my deck.....in the middle of the night....also naked.... I had enough time to find a shirt but I'm sure everyone saw my f***y!
Ah, just a little FYI, but given that this is an international site, and a family one, I feel I should warn you that in some places, "f***y" is not a cute word for "bottom", but the most coarse possible way to say "vulva".

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, imp, really cool (and cute!) story!

(Ireland has really tight weapons-control laws, so I keep a bunch of non-weapon pervertables in reach while sleeping or home alone. I have a quarterstaff next to my bed).

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Bruce...a SWORD
You play too many video games
Hey, don't knock it. A sword is a good weapon - and doesn't need ammo, doesn't jam, never needs to be loaded - and, if it's heavy enough, it doesn't even matter if it's not properly sharp - you can use it as a crushing weapon.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have loved to been a fly on the wall for that one
Were you going to stab the "mysterious intruder" with the sword or chase them around naked and yelling like a mad man? I'm sure eithor would have worked
An burgler certainly wouldn't expect to be greeted by a naked man running around with a sword
Bruce you crack me up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Bruce...a SWORD
You play too many video games
well, it may not as silliy as it sounds,
i had 4 years of Fencing in collage, i was part of a Medieval reenactment since i was 16. Along with 6 years of kenjustu

hey i am a guy, i like long sharp pointing things

Originally Posted by Satai

you can use it as a crushing weapon.
lol it was a two handed sword with a large counter weight, so yea, that is what the hilt is for.

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

" with the sword or chase them around naked and yelling like a mad man? I'm sure eithor would have worked
I was thinking to chase them around yelling FREEDOM AKA mel gibsion in braveheart

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

I was thinking to chase them around yelling FREEDOM AKA mel gibsion in braveheart
That would be priceless!

btw- we're going to have swordsmen at our wedding to do the traditional Arch of Swords if we can get it arranged since it's at the naval base and all.
If i need another sword carrier i'll have to call you! We could always use one more crazy swordsman
you'd have to wear clothes though