Idea for tattoo...

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is my idea for a new tattoo on my lower left of my back. Everyone knows I was diagnosed with Lupus, and the symbol for lupus is a purple butterfly. I want her wings to look like purple butterfly wings. I want her hair to be dark purple, and I will probably keep her naked
. She just looks so happy and content. I hope that one day I can be that happy and content with myself and my disease. . .

I kind of need someone to fill in the detail on the wings. . . Any takers????

What does everyone think???

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE it! She reminds me exactly of this little figurine I have that was a "kiddie cologne" bottle... she has a lot of meaning for me too. The style of her face and everything, I mean.

What do you think needs done to her wings? I really like them the way they are, and I'm sure your artist would be able to do a lot with that, especially once you get the colors really going.

I'm seeing the horizontally stripey bits as different shades of purple, and then the other bits (the dots and swirls and such) as complementary greens/blues.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I am going to take it into the tattoo shop and see what they have to say. She just looks so happy. . . It is exactly what I want...

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ok'ed this with your doctor? Depending on what meds/dosage level (possibly prednisone?) you're on you may be at an increased risk for infections.

sunfairie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love it..
I am a cancer survivor and I have pin point tats on my body and I want to get some tattos to cover two that are really noticable during summer time and swim season.

I agree with the last poster make sure you get an OK since your immunity is compromised..but otherwise go for it!!!

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's very beautiful

I thought I'd do some research for you.... is this something you were thinking for the colours:

When I get on my Desktop PC, I will print yours and see what I can do with colour

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes those colors are gorgeous! I really like the first one. I was also thinking of doing a really birght pink to purple fade. . . pink being closest to her body. Thank you!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is really pretty! She does look very happy, and knowing she is on you every day will remind you to keep your chin up!

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
**Putting on the "Mom" hat**

As long as you keep her small.
And thank you strange wings for bringing up the infection subject! You need to ask Dr. when you go about it.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

It's very beautiful

I thought I'd do some research for you.... is this something you were thinking for the colours:

When I get on my Desktop PC, I will print yours and see what I can do with colour
Wow. I really love the first one.