Member Spotlight of the Week *Lore*

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the spotlight Lore!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! A few questions for you....

What's your favorite holiday?
How did you find TCS?
What's it like being a mother of quadruplets?

What did they weigh when they were born?
What's your kittys' favorite game?
What color is your hair?
Are you going trick or treating?

What's your favorite forum on TCS?

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Welcome to the spotlight Lore!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! A few questions for you....

What's your favorite holiday? Halloween of Course! It ALWAYS has been... & Now its even MORE Special, as it is my Childrens Birthday

How did you find TCS? Google Search
What's it like being a mother of quadruplets? It's a challenge, spreading your attention 4 ways, but from the start I've always had them on a schedule, consistancy is key to running things smoothly, my days are quite busy and go by really fast, filled with laughter, fun, games, reading, learning, teaching, crafts, and LOADS of silliness... I wouldnt trade it for the world. Of course it has its days... & I'd LOVE to sleep in... as I havent done that in close to 4 years (they turn 4 this Halloween), I havent had a day of silence in close to the same amount of time, but in time, they will be going to school (I home preschool currently, they will not go to public school until Kindergarten), for now I enjoy the time I have them at home and all the craziness... because already I am realizing they just grow up way too fast.

What did they weigh when they were born? Zoe Elise: 3 lbs 10 oz, 15 3/4" long, Simon Timothy : 3 lbs 9 oz, 16" long, Devlin Michael : 4 lbs 3 oz, 17" long, Matthew David : 3 lbs 6 oz, 15 1/2" long.

What's your kittys' favorite game? I have 4 kitties, Horatio LOVES to play with feather toys, Max anything with danglies, Yuki anything crinkey or that makes noise, Ben... he's still grumpy

What color is your hair? Brown, this is me in a dress that I wore in a wedding I was in last weekend that I stood in for a friend of mine.

Are you going trick or treating?
Yep! We always take the kids Trick or Treating
What's your favorite forum on TCS? DEFINATELY the Photo Section
YAY! This will be FUN! Thank YOU!

(sorry it took so long to get to this... a friend of mine surprised me yesterday afternoon and picked me up at 4pm and took me to my first Blackhawks Hockey Game)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my word!!! What gorgeous babies!!!
And so are you!

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
whats your favourite food?
What type of floor do you have in your living room?
Do you prefer baths or showers?
How many bedrooms does your house have?
Are you married, if so how long?

Ill think of more later....

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

whats your favourite food? I'm a Potato Girl. I love my Potato's, Mashed, Au'Gratened, Baked, Sweet Potato, Irish Potato... Any kind of Potato... Tater Tots... I love em' ALL

What type of floor do you have in your living room? Plain ol' Beige Carpet... hopefully soon we'll be going Hardwood throughout
Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers... Baths are like marinating in ones own filth... yuk
How many bedrooms does your house have? 3 bedroom townhouse, small, but it works for now...
Are you married, if so how long? I got married at 23 & this past Sept 22nd, My Husband and I have been Married for 6 years

Ill think of more later....
Great Questions

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since you have a 3 bedroomed house, which of your children share with who, or does your girly have a princess room to herself?

What colour couch do you have? (trying to build a picture of your living room
)

Do you have a lot of plants in your home?

What's your favourite type of vacation?

Have you ever been abroad?

Would you rather be human with a chimpanzees brain, or a chimpanzee with your brain?

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Since you have a 3 bedroomed house, which of your children share with who, or does your girly have a princess room to herself? The 3 Boys Share a Room, 2 have a Bunk Bed & 1 on a Single Twin Bed. Zoe has had her own Bedroom since she was 13 Months old

What colour couch do you have? (trying to build a picture of your living room
) We have a Family Room/Play Room Which is 'Owned by the Children - Which has ALL the childrens Toys, Books, a TV, My Desk & Laptop on the Middle Level of our 3 level Townhouse (the kitchen is also on this level and a bathroom), it has a Green Crate & Barrel Couch and Love Seat & Light Green Rocking Chair, On the Lower Level the Living Room, where the Children are not allowed to go, is OUR room, where OUR books are on a bookcase, OUR niknaks are out it is Adult land, NO toys, NO kid stuff... Just The Bookcase, The Brown wide Courdoury Couch with double recliners & Love Seat and Big TV & Coffee Table & My Snakes are down there. Our Sanctuary where we go after the kids go to bed

Do you have a lot of plants in your home? NONE

What's your favourite type of vacation? LOL... Vacation... Whats that?

Have you ever been abroad? What you call me?!?!? ... seriously tho, no I have not.

Would you rather be human with a chimpanzees brain, or a chimpanzee with your brain? Wow... What an funny Question... Certianly I'm much prettier being me... but I'd look awfully silly being me & flinging POO. So I Suppose I'd rather be a Chimpanzee with My Brain.
FUN Questions!

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

HeHe, thought you'd like that one.

Are the kittie's alowed in adult land?
Yep... The Kitties are allowed everywhere and anywhere they can get to

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi LORE!....

Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know México?

2.- ¿Wich part exactly?

3.- Have you ever hearded about Mérida Yucatán México???? Is the place where I´m live!
As you can see in yucatán is Chichen Itza one of the New 7 wonders of the world!

Here´s the link my friend….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

( here´s the link my friend: )
http://cancun.gob.mx/guiaturistica2/

PS I love your halloween siggy is sooooooooo original!!!

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hi LORE!....
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know México?
I've been across the border several times to shop as a child While visiting my Grandma in far south Texas, I always loved buying several marble animals to play with..
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
only just across the border for the day.... I've never vacationed there or anything, yet.
3.- Have you ever hearded about Mérida Yucatán México???? Is the place where I´m live!
As you can see in yucatán is Chichen Itza one of the New 7 wonders of the world!

Here´s the link my friend….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php Nope never heard of it, Looks like a BEAUTIFUL place to visit & live.
4.- Can you speak spanish? My Grandmother is Spanish & My Grandfather was Native American/Spanish, Making my Mother Mostly Spanish & some Native American... My Grandparents speak Spanish, My Mother can speak Spanish... she taught my sister and brother how to speak spanish , I was born late in my mothers life when she was 38... when she married my dad, very White German/Dutch Guy... She never taught her Pale Daughter Spanish
... I wish she had... it's a great advantage in the workplace had she.

5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
I grew up listening to it... as my Mom LOOOVES it... me? No, I dont have any Spanish CD's I don't mind it however.
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) Yep
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?:yummy do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) OMG... I could SURVIVE on Mexican Food!
& I make the worlds BEST Homemade Spanish Rice

8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? OMG... I have Tequila in my veins... & lots of Margarita's on the Rocks with salt thanks... & I love my Corona's and Dos Equis

9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock? As I child I had a handmade one from Mexico hung in my room from the ceiling & I generally slept in that instead of my bed... hmmm... I need to get another one of those... I had forgotten all about that.
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? I used to have a handmade poncho... it was very colorful

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) Oh yes, I've known many that have vacationed there... its a hot spot so I've heard... I'm not much of a beach person myself... I burn... I'm a hermit
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://cancun.gob.mx/guiaturistica2/

PS I love your halloween siggy is sooooooooo original!!! Thank you, I made it

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...
Great Questions!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ready for more questions??

What's the biggest snake you've ever owned?
Had you ever made siggys before you came to TCS?
You live near Chicago? If yes, is there really a County General Hospital like the show ER says there is?

What's the meanest thing you ever did as a child?
Square root of 49?
What did you enjoy the most at the hockey game?
Do you children like your snakes?
What's your favorite smiley on here?
If I were in your living room and saw something orange, what would it be?
What's your favorite TV show? Favorite Movie?
Toilet paper...over or under?
What's your biggest worry about your children starting school?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Corona!
...cheers my friend!...
..in your honour!

Hello, thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today:

The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?

2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Ready for more questions??

What's the biggest snake you've ever owned? I've never owned anything larget than a Corn Snake, Which is in between 4-5ft max.... which 'sounds' big... but they are no wider than a bratworst sausage.

Had you ever made siggys before you came to TCS? Yes I make e-mail siggys for my friends who are mommies & even those who are not that want one.

You live near Chicago? If yes, is there really a County General Hospital like the show ER says there is?
... not that I'm aware of...

What's the meanest thing you ever did as a child? when I was like 5-6... My Mom's eyeliner kept going missing from her makeup bag... so she'd buy another that day... and I'd take it again... it went on for like a month... everyother weekend I'd go to my Dad... while she was cleaning my room... she found them in a drawer in my bathroom... I didnt want them... I just kept taking them... I didnt know why... I guess I wanted to make her crazy...

Square root of 49? 7
What did you enjoy the most at the hockey game? Other than the Cherry MaiTai's...? I enjoyed the energy of the crowd and the fast paced game... it was a good time... I'll definately go again.
Do you children like your snakes? Indeed they do... Mostly my Daughter however... she is a "professional" Snake Handler (she says), lol

What's your favorite smiley on here? This one ---->

If I were in your living room and saw something orange, what would it be? In my Living Room... That would Be Phinius, my first Corn Snake, sitting in his tank.

What's your favorite TV show? House
Favorite Movie? I'm not sure... I dont really get to watch movies... I dont have that kind of time... & when we do have the time... I dont like to spend it just sitting & watching movies... so... I suppose I dont have one... weird.
Toilet paper...over or under? Over & if I go to someones house where its the other way... I have to fix it.

What's your biggest worry about your children starting school? The Cost... as we have a TON of fee's to start public school here in Illinois. & I'll be hit with it x's 4.
These were Fun!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You hear a knock at your front door. You open it and there stands the celebrity of your dreams!
Who is it - and would you rather leave them at home to babysit so you can go out alone?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey there! Welcome to the Spotlight

What would you do if you knew you were going to die tomorrow?

Fave lunch food?

What car do you drive?

Do you like talking on the phone or not?

If you could donate 1 million to any cause, what would it be?

Is your handwriting nice?

Do you wear makeup?

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Corona!...cheers my friend!...
..in your honour!

Hello, thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today:

The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music? I like Industrial, Heavy Metal, Rock, & 80's music.
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
Not Many... just a handful... The Best of the 80's CD Collection
is my Favorite, most others are MP3's on my Laptop
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
That's GOT to be BonJovi

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female? Not a big fan of female Singers in general... so I'm not sure. I'm more of a fan of the male voice.
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
Nope, I haven't but my Dad would LOVE it... I'll have to get some of that for my Dad for his birthday or for Father's Day

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
Actually Come to Think of it.. .I DO have EVERY CD in CREATION of KMFDM, even Imports & Recalled CD's...
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
I have seen Stabbing Westward Multiple Times & met the Band several times, I have seen the TransSiberian Orchestra... BEST SHOW EVER!, Been to several Small Band Concerts... etc.
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 ) I listen mostly to this station when in the Van http://www.wtmx.com/
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
MP3 Collage
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
… I can play the Piano and the Guitar.

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...
GREAT Questions again!

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

You hear a knock at your front door. You open it and there stands the celebrity of your dreams!
Who is it

I grew up with Saved By the Bell... had a Childhood CRUSH on 'AC Slater' - Do I think he is 'Sexy' No. Cute as He!! with those Adorable Dimples and Million Dollar Smile... You Betcha!

- and would you rather leave them at home to babysit so you can go out alone?

Nope I'd invite him in to hang with me and the kids, it'd be fun
LOL! Great Question