I finally got a picture

jil05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a pretty girl? Have you named her? She is very lucky to have you!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous little girl -- look at those tail feathers and ear "furnishings"!!! Here's to her soon being installed in HER loving, forever home and having a beautiful name to go with her beautiful looks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JIL05

What a pretty girl? Have you named her? She is very lucky to have you!
We started calling her Baby, she comes to it, most of our family can now pet her, we just can't pick her up or try to hold her, I really think she wants to be a part of our family,

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a pretty kitty. Thank you for taking care of her.
I hope that you can get her inside soon.
Good luck.

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

We started calling her Baby, she comes to it, most of our family can now pet her, we just can't pick her up or try to hold her, I really think she wants to be a part of our family,
One of the cats I have that was taken from a hoarder's house is like this. She doesn't want to be picked up or held but she is still a love. I hope you can take her in soon. That's sweet of you to care for her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to have to wait, I suspected she had kittens about 4 weeks ago. but then she started hanging around my front door all the time. so i thought something happened to them, but I saw a little one today, it is really cute it looks like it is wearing a little suit, he's dark gray or maybe black. I only saw one. I'll have to keep an eye out, I think she is hiding it under my neighbours steps.