It's Tyler's birthday!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tyler is 18 today!! He is currently celebrating by doing atrocious things to a new organic catnip pillow

Tyler is a great-grandson of Shulamith, the very first American Curl, and at this point, ine of the oldest Curls in the world.

He continues to become more frail, so celebrating today is important. Plans are for a special comb out later today (he loves being groomed...go figure, but he actually loved going to shows with me, which we did a LOT together when he was younger. Seriously, we logged thousands of miles up and down the East Coast) and I will try to tempt him with a can of a new cat food he's not tried yet, and another toy (something valerian scented I think).

He was the first American Curl (altered or whole) to earn a Grand Championship (he earned his as an alter) in CFF, and has lots of other firsts, and titles in 3 other associations to his name.

None of which truly matter. He is my sweet Baboo..who chose me as a kitten and just insisted on staying. Not very social, his one best bud was Joshau (RB), he simply prefers my company (and my dh's) to any kitter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Oh happy birthday Tyler.... Put down the nip and blow out a candle

American Curls are one of my dream cats
Oh they are the best
ps are you rooting as hard as I am for a Serenity Sequel?