Are there any games that you're addicted to?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just curious if anyone else gets addicted to these computer games like I do. At the moment, I can't stop playing Gold Miner. I love it!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I play lots of games, and am addicted to all of em,lol

Spades

Texas hold Em

Echure

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
have you ever played Lemonade Stand? I played that one for a bit....my problem is that I get very very frustrated when I don't win or do the best so I never play long

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 5 different MMO addictions currently.
World of Warcraft, Anarchy Online, Sword of the New World, Guild Wars and Maple Story.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now its the Majong board. And a "bubble buster" one where you have to eliminate matching colors

DH is addicted to Freecell (I like it too) and he's gone from puzzle #1 thru every single one - not sure what number he's at (thousand something).

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Right now its the Majong board. And a "bubble buster" one where you have to eliminate matching colors

DH is addicted to Freecell (I like it too) and he's gone from puzzle #1 thru every single one - not sure what number he's at (thousand something).
Sorry totally off the topic but what does DH stand for? I see it all the time. Is that someone's initials?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I seem to go through phases where I'm addicted to a game, then I don't play for a while, and then I go back to it. At the moment I'm going through a Sims phase.

Other than that it's Bookworm, Jewel Quest, and Mah Jong. Oh and Cubis!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SkyeCat0117

Sorry totally off the topic but what does DH stand for? I see it all the time. Is that someone's initials?
DH -Dear Husband
DD -Dear Daughter
DW- Dear Wife
DS- Dear Son

Of course if any of the above are currently in the dog house, the 'dear' can be substituted with another D word.

xoxolyn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Definitely The Sims 2. MTV had a show about Sim players did anyone watch it? There was this one chick that would do horrible stuff to her Sims that she modeled after her friends. She was a nut case.

Oh - Yukon Trail - I use to love that game in grade school.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought the software just so I could play Euchre and Spades on the pc.
I also love to do Sudoku (in ink
)

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Diner Dash and Diner Dash 2 .. Right now I'm playing a game similar to it .. I think it's called Burger Mania - so much fun!

pixiepark

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you guys want to be productive at work and not work... go to club.live.com it's mostly word games and you earn tickets and some tickets you can give to charity or accumulate them and you can win prizes.. I just got a wireless xbox 360 controller.

I'm not too into PC games, but I love love love solitaire ( I even have it on my cell phone.LOL.)

But as for xbox 360...GUITAR HERO!!!! I'm addicted to that stupid game! And the new one comes out tomorrow at midnight! YAY!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I play games on Pogo, but also several RPG (role playing games) games. My favorites are Torn City, Land of Knights, Fighting Doom and Knight's Adventure. They are going to reset the last one in the next few days. If you have any questions, PM me. I don't want to break any rules posting links to these games.