Rob Zombie and Ozzy Osbourne

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. I just got back in town from seeing Rob Zombie and Ozzy. What an amazing show. Rob Zombie was fairly creepy but considering that Halloween is near, it worked pretty well. Ozzy was absolutely ridiculous. After all these years he can still put on a great show. For all the guitarists on this site, I recommend you go see an Ozzy concert. Zakk Wylde is incredible.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I the only one who thinks that Ozzy Osbourne would have made a much better host on the "Price is Right" than Drew Carey?

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Am I the only one who thinks that Ozzy Osbourne would have made a much better host on the "Price is Right" than Drew Carey?
hahaha!!! I am glad I don't have a television any more.

I did see a clip from Saturday Night Live with Rob Zombie and Lionel Richie singing together. I took that as a sign of the Apocolypse.

vrgchs

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am in CA, and the concert is coming up here.....My husband keeps bugging me to go...He likes Ozzy (which I do not), but I like Rob Zombie....

Good show though??? hummm, I might consider it then.....

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rob Zombie's allure is his weirdness, and I thinks he's a natural complement to Ozzy's off-thep-wall behaviour. I'm jealous of you, would have loved to have seen that show.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^I don't think he's weird.
You should see him chatting about old movies and classic rock.

I was able to see Rob Zombie last year at the state fair grounds here (he complained about the place smelling bad - in did
), so I'll skip this year. Besides, they're playing here in December. Can't afford concerts then, have to do Christmas shopping.
And I'm not really an Ozzy fan.

I get to go to a cooler concert next week anyways, for Halloween... hopefully I can make it through the bad local bands opening without going

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

Rob Zombie's allure is his weirdness, and I thinks he's a natural complement to Ozzy's off-thep-wall behaviour. I'm jealous of you, would have loved to have seen that show.
I guess the better description of his stage "persona" would be eccentric, not weird.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Wow. I just got back in town from seeing Rob Zombie and Ozzy. What an amazing show. Rob Zombie was fairly creepy but considering that Halloween is near, it worked pretty well. Ozzy was absolutely ridiculous. After all these years he can still put on a great show. For all the guitarists on this site, I recommend you go see an Ozzy concert. Zakk Wylde is incredible.
I am sooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!! Zakk Wylde rocks!

Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Oooooooh that would be hilarious!!!! I can see him cussing people now

Zombie Stomp is a good song!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

Rob Zombie's allure is his weirdness
Rob is a Vegetarian. Just a tid bit of info on him I find it very amusing because he comes off as this creepy dude with awesome dreads

I wanna see the show so bad. But it's here during Thanksgiving and that's when we'll be in Cali and prices are $$$$

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnneRiceBowl

hahaha!!! I am glad I don't have a television any more.

I did see a clip from Saturday Night Live with Rob Zombie and Lionel Richie singing together. I took that as a sign of the Apocolypse.
They actually recorded "Brick House" for one of Rob's CDs.
Yeah, it's...interesting.

I've seen both of them in concert, but at different times. Zombie is awesome! Yes, he's creepy in a sexy kind of way. But he has so much energy on stage it is amazing. He NEVER stops!

Ozzy...well, I saw him in 1992 on the "No More Tours Tour" (that didn't last long). I wasn't too impressed with Ozzy himself, but he sure did have a great band. Zakk is amazing, hands down. Of course, he got drunk and came out to watch the drum solo and fell off the amps, but hey - the boy could still play! Mike Inez was on bass and GOOD. But the best...Randy Castillo on drums. He was hypnotizing. I found myself watching him through a lot of the show, even though he wasn't good looking - just an amazing drummer. Died way too young.