TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › am i evil?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

am i evil?

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
as i said, in another thread i am bored.

So i have played a few sounds file but had them go to the guards computer.

So i played a demon voice sounds,
your soul in mine,

waited a few min then played
GET OUT.

then a sound of a rusty door opening, with a voice that said
i am coming.

the guard just called, said dude this is really freaking me out up here, can you come and look...

ok maybe i should leave him alone.
post #2 of 22
Well, I knew you were evil before this....but this just confirms it!
post #3 of 22
Evil? No, you're just a brat is all
post #4 of 22
Yes. Very evil.






post #5 of 22

hehe thats funny!!!...you bad sayang...lol
post #6 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
as i said, in another thread i am bored.

So i have played a few sounds file but had them go to the guards computer.

So i played a demon voice sounds,
your soul in mine,

waited a few min then played
GET OUT.

then a sound of a rusty door opening, with a voice that said
i am coming.

the guard just called, said dude this is really freaking me out up here, can you come and look...

ok maybe i should leave him alone.
OMG! You're not evil! That's ingenius! I'm sure you made his night and he feels "special" and will have something to tell his wife or girl friend when he gets home!

It's always fun when something fun and unexpected happens at work!
post #7 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by indokitty View Post
:you bad sayang.
Aku coba

aku coba=i try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
OMG! You're not evil! That's ingenius!
thank you, the reason i was playing the demon sounds was he was listening to a radio show where they where talking about exorcisms
post #8 of 22
Thread Starter 
lol so i finally went and told him it was me that was doing it......
since this is a family site i cant tell you what he said haha.
post #9 of 22
I can well imagine what he said because i would have probably said the same Wait, no i wouldn't, i'd have left the building with fright and i'd still be running

That was funny though
post #10 of 22
Hopefully the guard wasn't looking over he should all night. If he was really angry, ummm...i"d be careful tonight. He may want to try and get you back
post #11 of 22
Shame on you! <snicker> Ok, I want you to PM me what the guard said when you fessed up.
post #12 of 22
Oh my god.

You're lucky he called you. I'd have salted and burned the thing.
post #13 of 22
Bruce! I'm glad I don't work with you, I would've have peed my pants
post #14 of 22
Shame on you... Ok that was pretty funny. Boy I wish there was a hidden camera to show what his expression was.
post #15 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy View Post
Boy I wish there was a hidden camera to show what his expression was.
Oh that would be too funny! Do you plan on playing those sounds on Halloween?
post #16 of 22
YES, yes you are evil

That poor gaurd! I would be pooing my pants!
post #17 of 22
I don't know about evil, but you are pretty funny!
post #18 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
thank you, the reason i was playing the demon sounds was he was listening to a radio show where they where talking about exorcisms

That is really funny!!!!
post #19 of 22
Oh man you are so bad!!! But funny! Sounds like something I'd do if I knew how too!

I think that ranks right up with the time my boss' husband gave his co-worker an alcohol swab and told him they relieved hemhroids...
post #20 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
I think that ranks right up with the time my boss' husband gave his co-worker an alcohol swab and told him they relieved hemhroids...
Now that's evil!
post #21 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catcaregiver View Post
Now that's evil!

and painful. well i guess its only fair since the boss tends to be a pain in the hmm nevermind.
post #22 of 22
I don't know you well enough to form an opinion as to whether or not you're evil, but considering you're a cat lover, you can't be all that bad!

I think what you did was pretty darn funny myself; it sounds like a prank I would pull. Maybe I'm evil, too. I've always been told I had a "warped" sense of humor!

It IS Halloween time - gotta have some goulish fun!

~KK~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › am i evil?