America's Next Top Model

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Who else is watching it??

Tonight's episode was interesting!!! I'm glad Ebony left - she's the only one I really didn't like. Just because she didn't really want to be in it and it's been obvious for a couple of weeks, and I haven't liked any of her pictures.

I quite like the rest of the girls though, and while they had some cattiness earlier in the season, they all seem to be getting on now, and the show is SO much more enjoyable without having the cat fights constantly like previous seasons! There's nobody on there I can't stand, and nobody with any "I am the best and everyone else is ugly" attitudes.

I REALLY like Heather, and it's great to see her getting more confidence - she's gorgeous, and I can honestly see her going far with her looks, her sweet personality and that vulnerability.

The only girl I don't "get" is Jenah. Her hair is always horrible, and her smile is plain scary! I'm not a big fan of her photos and really can't see her being a model.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Heather! I am so happy Ebony left this week. They should have kicked her to the curb 3 weeks ago.

I don't like the chick with blond hair. She wore it in a ponytail this week. Ugh!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I love Heather! I am so happy Ebony left this week. They should have kicked her to the curb 3 weeks ago.

I don't like the chick with blond hair. She wore it in a ponytail this week. Ugh!
Yeah that's Jenah - she's nothing at all exciting!