LOL Trout!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was sitting on the kitchen table..so I went up to her and bent over and dangled my hair in front of her so she could play with it..well before I knew it..she jumped up onto my back!

Picture me all hunched over in the kitchen with Trout on my back..I didn't want to spoil her fun as she was licking my head
It must have been a good 5 minutes I was hunched over!

OMG, it was so cute and funny

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's funny. I used to have a cat that liked sitting on my back and she jumped on it one time while I was brushing my teeth. And I walked into the living room with her on my back and asked mom to remove her and the bad thing was Socks hated my mom and she spun around all four paws on attack mode. She was a silly cat she only liked me and she would growl if she couldn't sleep with me.

Thank you Trout for reminding me of my RB kitty Socks.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She must have been thinking "Thanks for the ride Mom!"

Olivia does that if she catches you bent over, particularly if you are bent over leaning out the back door hooking a leash to one of the dogs!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's cute. Lucky she didn't take to biting your hair and pulling it out as my Pushkin has been known to do!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

That's cute. Lucky she didn't take to biting your hair and pulling it out as my Pushkin has been known to do!
Ooooh, she was biting my head
Little freak she is

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! What a cutie. Luna was almost named Polly cause she use to sit on my shoulders as a kitten.