Rosie, Sophie and Jack

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's a few new pictures

Time to do some t.v. watching again. Jack was really into "The Six Million Dollar Man" yesterday

Then the meer cats on Animal Planet

Then Star trek

I went to London at the weekend and stopped off at Harrods to quickly bring them some toys back, and one of them was one of those bananas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie watching for birdies

At last, i have the sofa to myself!

Cat nip buds that they've yet to try

A typical male who takes up the whole bed!

I love this picture of the three of them all sitting the same way

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, look at Jack- laying like he is!
He's SO long!

And look at the little peanuts, all sitting the same way on the couch!

They are so adorable, Susan!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Those are great!
I love how Jack is stretched out against the two girls.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't see the pictures here at work. Guess what the first thing I'm going to do when I get home is going to be?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've so gotta try one of those nannas for my kitties.

I absolutly LOVE that last pic of all 3 of them meatloafing on the couch. It's amazing how well all 3 get along and sleep together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I love how Jack is stretched out against the two girls.
If theres one thing i've noticed with Jack it's that he has to be close with either me or the girls?.

If he jumps up beside them he pushes himself really close to them like a kitten with it's mum, more so with Rosie, and then he gets a bath from her

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They look adorable. I can't get over what a handsome young man Jack is becoming, not that he wasn't always cute, but he's just gorgeous these days. I love his face, and his markings are beautiful.

booboo1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to post and say that I check in every couple of days to see the Rosie, Sophie and Jack pictures!! I have also shown them to the other cat lovers in my life (of which there are several). For some reason your cats have the most unique expressions and get in the most amusing positions. I also have a cat that meows every time i look or talk to her (booboo) so I have a soft spot for your Rosie who always seems to be talking

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jack just tickles me with his TV watching

I love the pic of him all stretched out too

And that last pic is just precious!!!
I bet Rosie on the couch by herself doesnt feel the same anymore, I bet she was missing her side kick.

Originally Posted by booboo1

I just wanted to post and say that I check in every couple of days to see the Rosie, Sophie and Jack pictures!! I have also shown them to the other cat lovers in my life (of which there are several). For some reason your cats have the most unique expressions and get in the most amusing positions. I also have a cat that meows every time i look or talk to her (booboo) so I have a soft spot for your Rosie who always seems to be talking
What nice things to say.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DO YOU REALIZE that Jack and Sophie, at least, are feline partiers par excellence?
Watch the tube, tear up the toys, sniff the 'Nip -- I ask you, does it get any better than this???

Thanks for sharing these ADORABLE pix with us -- really brightened my (otherwise very dark) day and got me chuckling.
btw, Jack, who's one handsome guy!, has very good taste in "tubin'"!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Always glad to see pictures of your crew, Susan. That lil Jack is a character, I realize that, now that we have Prince, he is just 16 weeks old. And, oh boy, is he ever a handful, but we are really enjoying him!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's always a pleasure seeing your fur-babies. Jack has gorgeous markings. What a handsome fellow he turned out to be. IMO you can never post enough pictures of your special kitties.