I Got It!!!!!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the job

Errr... the one that I interviewed for yesterday. Basically the guy I interviewed with already knew my situation and is willing to overlook that the background hasn't been completed yet. I will still need that check completed, but I can start Monday.

I'm soooooooooooooooo happy because not only do I have the job I wanted, but its only a 25 minute drive to work each day. The other one I had the phone interview (that missed the call last night, but we spoke today) would have been an hour drive eachway to work and home. Plus I would be required to travel 40-50% of my time. I like travel in work, but not that much.

OK Happy dance time!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's awesome! It sounds like it's the perfect job!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

CONGRATULATIONS!!

See, all those clovers paid off

Yes!!! They did! Thank you!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, congratulations! So glad to hear some happy news for a change. Hope it's great for you -- and one good thing, you get to stay with your CATS more!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Hey, congratulations! So glad to hear some happy news for a change. Hope it's great for you -- and one good thing, you get to stay with your CATS more!
So true! I would have done the hour commute, but holy cow I would've gone crazy with very little "unwind" time once I got home.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this the one that you relocated for? Congratulations!!! I'm really happy for you...I'm sure that you were getting a little worried about not having a job. I hope it's everything you hope it will be!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a relief this must be ... I often think of you traveling all that way to find out you didnt have the job, yet. What a horrible situation that left you in. Im so glad its working out .... Congratultions!