I am so angry - feed store animal abuse case

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://www.abc15.com/news/local/stor...2-216565751def

The feed store where this took place is where I buy my pet food and litter. Now I am going to have to find another place to shop since I won't be giving this
my business and I have done plenty of business there since I have multiple indoor cats, a dog and several feral/stray cats that I feed.
Can you believe he said the cat ran into the shovel?

This guy co-owns 5 feed stores in Arizona. They are located in Apache Junction, Mesa, Sierra Vista, Tucson and Kingman. If you would like to know the names of the stores you can PM me. I hope you will join me in taking your business elsewhere.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that is terrible... god forbid I ever run into him, or anyone else that abuses an animal. . .

It would be a bad day for them. . .

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The cat ran into the shovel my
!! thats the dumbest excuse i have ever heard. usually when someone owns a pet store or a store with pet supplies that means they care about animals i cant believe that someone actually did that. We dont have those stores near me, but if they did i wouldnt go there, except of course to beat that guy with a shovel. that poor kitty!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i really do think, that whatever abuse you do to a animal or person.
you should hvae the same done to you....

hmm now where did i put my shovel.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i really do think, that whatever abuse you do to a animal or person.
you should hvae the same done to you....

hmm now where did i put my shovel.
That was always my view. Otherwise, how will they ever learn what it feels like?

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They won't learn, even if you beat them. They will just form a new mental category for "crazy animal lovers" and put you in it.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

They won't learn, even if you beat them. They will just form a new mental category for "crazy animal lovers" and put you in it.

Sad, but probably true.
The world is full of nutcases, and they always get out on an insanity plea.
Obviously, they ARE nuts, or they wouldn't be doing what they're doing - that's not justifiable..

That poor kitty!
I hope that guy comes back in his next life as a cat, and somebody abuses HIM!

~KK~

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Sad, but probably true.
The world is full of nutcases, and they always get out on an insanity plea.
Obviously, they ARE nuts, or they wouldn't be doing what they're doing - that's not justifiable..

~KK~
That's my view exactly!!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If he came back as a cat, I'd consider him cured... cats aren't capable of the kind of cruelty humans can inflict.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

If he came back as a cat, I'd consider him cured... cats aren't capable of the kind of cruelty humans can inflict.

I saw that article on Yahoo!news yesterday - how awful for the poor cat

catzrule40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Poor cat,poor baby amybe he was just hungry. Sick man. The guy doesnt look too smart either. I'd lke to him him with a shovel poor lil zeke, I pray hes feeling better
Donna

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

The cat ran into the shovel my
!! thats the dumbest excuse i have ever heard.
That's what I thought too. Like it's even plausible that a cat would run so full-force into a shovel that it would injure itself so severely.

Like many of you, I'd like to smash a shovel in Timothy Stevenson's face too but unfortunately that is against the law so the only thing I can do to express my disgust is to take away my business. There must not be many Arizona folks here or they aren't as bothered by this as I am because I have only gotten one request for the feed store names so far. I will still stand by my principles and not shop there even though it will cost me time and money to shop elsewhere.

They are getting more serious about prosecuting animal abuse cases here so I truly hope this piece of crap gets more than a just slap on the wrist.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He should be forbidden to ever be around animals again which means he would have to go out of business. Zeke was hungry so of course he tore open a bag of food. If that
had given Zeke something to eat, he wouldn't have torn open the bag.

poopie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I cannot believe that the cat ran into the shovel, more like was hit with it.
Report abuse to authorities. Word of mouth and taking your business is a great step. I have no use for people who abuse helpless animals. They deserve the same treatment in return