Cozmo was yelling at me today,,,

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, I had the window in the back room open, there is a pet proof heavy screen window there, anyway Cozmo can see the garage from this window, I was working in the garage and out side today and about 2:30 this afternoon I kept hearing a cat, I would look around outside to see if there was a stray or something but did not see or hear anything, I hear a cat again so I followed the sound to find Cozmo in the screen yelling at me,

Most times I take a nap in the afternoon and Cozmo curls up next to me for his nap also, so all I can figure is I was supposed to come in the house because it was nap time.
So I finished up what I was doing and I came in the house and cleaned up and laid on the bed and sure enough Cozmo curls up next to me and goes to sleep. He is to dam smart for his own good.

cat52

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Coz is smart & knows what is supposed to be happening, and when...my lot reminds me when it is mealtime, bedtime, and "hey, get away from that box and play with us" time - which is pretty much all the time

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been there myself. After a bout with the flu and taking afternoon naps, previous kitty Jasper would let me know it was nap time. (I miss napping with him.)

mezlo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

What a smart boy!
All of my cats will come and sit and stare at me if I am up later than usual. They must have their bed buddy.
Junior does that as well. In fact, he's staring at me right now...

Mez