Tanner!

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't posted any pics of Tanner on here in quite the while and I took a few tonight so I thought I would share them. He is so big and will be 8 months in November.

He still loves to chew on everything

I have treats in my hand and he wants them

And just a pic to try and show his size, he doesn't stand still for very long so its hard to get a good side shot lol

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh, I'm sorry. I know how disappointing it is when nobody responds. I did look at the pictures and thought he was a cute boy but I guess after writing the word "cute" so many times I had just gotten tired of it. Sorry again. He is cute and he has a sweet face. How big is he? He looks to be a good size by that comparison picture.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcaregiver

Ohhh, I'm sorry. I know how disappointing it is when nobody responds. I did look at the pictures and thought he was a cute boy but I guess after writing the word "cute" so many times I had just gotten tired of it. Sorry again. He is cute and he has a sweet face. How big is he? He looks to be a good size by that comparison picture.
Aww thank you. I can understand, sometimes you just don't know what to write! I'm not exactly sure how much he weighs now, he was 50 lbs at about 5 months and he's almost 8 months now.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Im sorry too........ I just saw this .......

Oh my GOSH look how big hes gotten .....awwwww hes so beautiful too. I love his colors.