Halloween costumes??

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is everyone and/or their kids being for Halloween?

I'm working on costumes for the kids I mind (I'm a nanny). The twins are going as Mario and Luigi, and their sister is going as Link from Zelda. It's a whole Nintendo theme this year! The hardest thing to find has been overalls in the right size. They seem to have them for toddlers and grown men, but not much in between.

So, what are you or your kids going as? How are the costumes coming? Do you make or buy???

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to wear a white silk kimono that I had gotten while I was in South Korea.
Hubby's got a black and red one too that he might wear.

judi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leli

What is everyone and/or their kids being for Halloween?

I'm working on costumes for the kids I mind (I'm a nanny). The twins are going as Mario and Luigi, and their sister is going as Link from Zelda. It's a whole Nintendo theme this year! The hardest thing to find has been overalls in the right size. They seem to have them for toddlers and grown men, but not much in between.

So, what are you or your kids going as? How are the costumes coming? Do you make or buy???
You sound like a nice Nanny.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm, for Halloween I got a Pirate costume but it just doesn't seem to fit right
So I am going to have to do something to it by Friday (Halloween party)! My niece is going as barbie this year, my 7 year old nephew as a transformer, and my 3 year old nephew is going as either elmo, cookie monster, or a pirate (whole reason why I got this pirate costume
this way we could match, but now that I think about it I think my brother took it back for the cookie monster which he will wear in the house cause my uncle got him Elmo
)

I cant wait for Halloween either, I love dressing up and doing my make up for it
and I am supposed to do my SIL's makeup but I might have to work Friday and I am not sure when

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, I really need to get something. I have a bunch of stuff to hand out to the trick or treaters...... I want to make some bat wings to put on Leya's harness though! She just loves to be outside so I figured she would be on the porch with me

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a store in town, the really discounts things, about two weeks after halloween, they mark the costume down to $2.99 , so I bought a lot of them just for playing dress-up, my four year old can't decide between the horse, dog, unicorn or dinosaur costume. my son never decides until halloween is here, but he has a few things to choose from.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't do anything for Halloween. I can't even hand out candy to the kids in the neighborhood. I have my heart procedure on Oct 29 and will be in the hospital on Halloween.