Stuff that drives you to the edge

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there anything that drives you absolutely bat s#$% crazy? This is going to sound weird but I can't stand to see even one of DH's whisker hairs on the bathroom counter. It drives me nuts to see all the little flakes of dandruff on Popsies fur. I try to brush them all out but it's impossible. Here comes the really weird ones. Seeing an eyelash on somebodys cheek or when DH has one eyebrow hair that's sticking out from the others, drives me up the wall, I can't take it. I have to pick the offending brow hair out or I'll tell the person they have an eyelash on there cheek so they'll wipe it off. Also, DH has one blonde eyelash in with all the black ones and I just want to yank that sucker out!!!!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My bf leaves all his bills, mail, car work recepites, coupons, and any random scrap of paper on the dining room table or the coffee table.
I'm very organized so this just makes me bonkers. Or he leaves his socks in little balls so when I do laundry I have to pull them out when they're all crusty and nasty

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone who puts an empty container back into the fridge or cupboard drives me nuts!
There's no sense to it!!

Or men who don't flush the toilet after using it! ARGH!!

And people who have their cell-phones attached to their ears like an appendage REALLY tic me off!

~KK~

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhoh -- I have a lot of white in my eyebrows, so I'd better stay away from you! I can see the headline now...

Internet Meetup Goes Bad
Indiana Woman Charged With Assault & Pluckery

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot stand bad spelling and grammar. Actually to the point that if I met a guy with bad spelling/grammar, It would make me unattracted to him.

I also cannot stand any dry skin around my fingers, I have to bite it off immediately

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Uhoh -- I have a lot of white in my eyebrows, so I'd better stay away from you! I can see the headline now...

Internet Meetup Goes Bad
Indiana Woman Charged With Assault & Pluckery
That's funny
I just can't help myself though. It's like a compulsion.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trash that gets left on the counter or piled in with the dishes. I DON"T WASH TRASH!!!!

I also really hate being woken up in the middle of the night for things that can wait til morning...i.e. when he gets a high score on some game he was playing or more recently to tell me that one of the cats are getting worse. Ummm...at 4:00 am on a Sunday morning there is NOTHING that I can do except sleep. If they need to go to emergancy then no problem. However to tell me to call the vet on Monday...just please, don't wake me up.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone is so funny. I'll have to think for a minute.....

I hate it when people say "nevermind" I just can't stand it!!!! They SAID something!

I also hate it when female friends have to ask you "what are you doing" 18 times a day

Something weird.... I hate when any sort of powder gets on my bare feet. I can't stand that either!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate bad table manners it drives me nuts. Like my dad if he is in the kitchen and eating you can hear him all the way in the livingroom. And I hate eating with kids around cause they always eat too loud and smack the lips it drives me nuts. I just want to slap em and say be quiet.

I hate when people where socks to bed cause all the dirties from the floor is then in the bed. I dust my feet off before I get in bed too. And I hate that Macy hasn't learned to wipe her feet yet.

And I hate when people try to use big words when they don't know what they mean. I am sorry but if you use a word and you don't know what it means it makes you sound dumb.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I thought of another one for me..

It makes me physically sick when people run their fingernails across any paperlike substance
When my coworkers are showing me something on a piece of paper and they put their nail directly on the paper..I literally almost puke.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I hate bad table manners it drives me nuts. Like my dad if he is in the kitchen and eating you can hear him all the way in the livingroom. And I hate eating with kids around cause they always eat too loud and smack the lips it drives me nuts. I just want to slap em and say be quiet.

And I hate when people try to use big words when they don't know what they mean. I am sorry but if you use a word and you don't know what it means it makes you sound dumb.
You made me laugh!
The first one I can attest to my dad. Drives me NUTS! The same with kids.
The one about big words is also a classic! I can't say I've ran into that one lately. All the people I know that use them actually know what they mean. I run across bad grammar on a daily basis just in the general public.

I forgot that the biggest pet peeve I have is when people leave the
shopping carts where they feel it is convenient for them instead of putting back where it belongs. My car was damaged due to someone being lazy and careless. That really gets my steam boiling and makes me start cursing!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh, I thought of another one for me..

It makes me physically sick when people run their fingernails across any paperlike substance
When my coworkers are showing me something on a piece of paper and they put their nail directly on the paper..I literally almost puke.
Eeew yeah! Me too! Or when they are turning a page in a book by scrubbing the page corners across each other!
Makes my eyeballs roll back in my head!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Eeew yeah! Me too! Or when they are turning a page in a book by scrubbing the page corners across each other!
Makes my eyeballs roll back in my head!!
OMG
I didn't know there were other freaks like me out there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG
I didn't know there were other freaks like me out there!
Oh yeah, we're here. I don't have a paper thing but did you read the thread I just posted about hair pulling. I'm a freak too.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

You made me laugh!
The first one I can attest to my dad. Drives me NUTS! The same with kids.
The one about big words is also a classic! I can't say I've ran into that one lately. All the people I know that use them actually know what they mean. I run across bad grammar on a daily basis just in the general public.

shopping carts where they feel it is convenient for them instead of putting back where it belongs. My car was damaged due to someone being lazy and careless. That really gets my steam boiling and makes me start cursing!
I seem to run into people who have bad vocabulary all the time it must be the area I live in.

And I hate when people leave shopping carts sitting just whereever I drive my friends nuts cause I insist on putting them up. And my friends are all like just leave them and I can't do that cause I cannot be a hypocrit and tell someone to do something if I won't do it myself.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I hate when people where socks to bed cause all the dirties from the floor is then in the bed. I dust my feet off before I get in bed too. And I hate that Macy hasn't learned to wipe her feet yet.

I'm crackin! I love it! I hate it when people smack their damn food, and I swear everyone does it! If I hear it, I'm in a bad mood instantly, I hate being like that! or to hear someone smacking their gum!
And I have one
more, people who cannot drive!!!! If I had a tank, or monster truck....
it would be on then!
Monique

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

OMG
I hate that too! I was actually really bad about it when I was younger and caught someone doing that. The "nicest" thing I ever said was "Thank you for raising my auto insurance rates because you're too lazy to walk the cart back"