I'm back!!

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! I'm not sure who will remember me, but I've been gone for well over a year (august 10, 2005 according to the forum!!). I've had alot happen and had alot of growing up to do. My Grandma died and my uncle forced me out instead of allowing me the chance to get a loan to buy the place. I had to use my college money to find a place to live and have had VERY little free time thanks to having to work overtime just to live. I am now married Joey since May 8th 2006 and have a 6 month old daughter(Lorna March 31st 2007). I still have Spica, Sphinx and Gizmo. There's been sooo much happen that I dont feel like typing, but if you remember me and want to talk, I have a myspace page I update daily. I had the link posted but someone said they changed the rules and I cant so PM me for the link! I'm online there nightly!
I still do my photography, but am on hold on requests untill I get another camera (mine died
) There are MOST all of my photos on my myspace account so check them out. I have alot of cat photos on myspace of my cats, my daughter and I!!

Well I hope to hear from some of you that remember me and I hope all is going well your way.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi now!!
Nice to have you back.. One warning off the back you'll want to remove your myspace link as they will pull it. It violates TOS but you can tell people to PM you for the link.

Will definatly check it out and will PM you my info there as well. Glad things are looking up a little for you now and congrats on the baby!!
Hope things continue to improve for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Hi now!!
Nice to have you back.. One warning off the back you'll want to remove your myspace link as they will pull it. It violates TOS but you can tell people to PM you for the link.

Will definatly check it out and will PM you my info there as well. Glad things are looking up a little for you now and congrats on the baby!!
Hope things continue to improve for you!
Thank you! Hey why is myspace against the TOS? I've never heard of anyplace like that over myspace...myspace didnt exist when I joined TCS!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back stranger!
I'm sure you don't remember me; I don't think I posted much when you were around. Congrats on the marriage and baby Lorna!

Originally Posted by Gothic_Amethyst

Thank you! Hey why is myspace against the TOS? I've never heard of anyplace like that over myspace...myspace didnt exist when I joined TCS!
The reason behind not allowing Myspace links is to protect the safety of our minors. And also a lot of times those links contain images or languages that are not appropriate for a family friendly site like TCS.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice to see you back!
Congratulations on the good changes in your life, and my sympathies on the not so good stuff.
I hope you can come arund more often, it is always good to see an old name pop up.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't know each other but we just wanted to say Welcome Back!

Congrats on your marriage & your new baby!
How Exciting!!
Hope to hear more about your family & your kitties someday

Best Wishes to you, your hubby, your daughter, Spica, Sphinx, & Gizmo!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amber!!!. I just mentioned you a few weeks ago and heard you were married, and you have a little girl as well!!

It's lovely to hear from you so i hope you can keep in touch now and again.

I've since added to my crew because i just had Rosie when you were here
I'll check your website out though

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper

Welcome back stranger!
I'm sure you don't remember me; I don't think I posted much when you were around. Congrats on the marriage and baby Lorna!

The reason behind not allowing Myspace links is to protect the safety of our minors. And also a lot of times those links contain images or languages that are not appropriate for a family friendly site like TCS.
Thanks! Actually your name is familiar! Thanks for the congrats!

Yeah one of the mods PM'd me over this and I told them that personal websites are no different in possible content. I went on the say that if it was me I'd have a pop up for when someone clicks on an outgoing link stating the possible content and that TCS isnt responsible. That way TCS doesnt have to monitor EVERY single site someone posts since content can change. She liked the idea and said she'd mention it to Anne

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Nice to see you back!
Congratulations on the good changes in your life, and my sympathies on the not so good stuff.
I hope you can come arund more often, it is always good to see an old name pop up.
Thank you!! Yeah I should be able to now unless something else happens!

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

We don't know each other but we just wanted to say Welcome Back!

Congrats on your marriage & your new baby!
How Exciting!!
Hope to hear more about your family & your kitties someday

Best Wishes to you, your hubby, your daughter, Spica, Sphinx, & Gizmo!
Thank you! Yes it is exciting! Yeah one of these days when I'm caught up on everything I'll post pictures for those to see that dont have myspace!
Thanks you too!

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Amber!!!. I just mentioned you a few weeks ago and heard you were married, and you have a little girl as well!!

It's lovely to hear from you so i hope you can keep in touch now and again.

I've since added to my crew because i just had Rosie when you were here
I'll check your website out though
Hey you remember me!
I remember you too! How'd you hear about me? Yeah I should be able to now unless something happens. Congrats to your new kitties! Ok thanks it's not complete right now, but my myspace page is updated daily!