I'm so anxious!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My item that I'm selling on Ebay has about 5 hours left right now with only 2 bids. Not that I'm sad about the bidding, I'm more worried about the shipping and whether the buyer will like my product or not. I've already packed it up nicely with those little 's' shaped Styrofoam pellet things that my husband was able to get from his work.
That baby's not moving an inch!

Do any of you Ebayers have those kind of anxious feelings too?

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Luck with your E-Bay Item!

We are about to do the whole E-Bay selling thing & we are anxious because we aren't sure exactly how to go about it...but got to learn sometime!
Hopefully everything goes well with E-Bay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Good Luck with your E-Bay Item!

We are about to do the whole E-Bay selling thing & we are anxious because we aren't sure exactly how to go about it...but got to learn sometime!
Hopefully everything goes well with E-Bay!
Thanks! Hey, this is my first one too!
I heard that if you make the ending time around the evening on a Sunday, you'll get more bids. I totally forgot about that when I started mine so it's ending tonight.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Make the ending time a Sunday or a Friday afternoon between 1-5pm. People that are working will "start" their weekend a little early by surfing around on the internet and goofing off. So if you're at the top of the list on Friday afternoon you'll get the last minute bids

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Make the ending time a Sunday or a Friday afternoon between 1-5pm. People that are working will "start" their weekend a little early by surfing around on the internet and goofing off. So if you're at the top of the list on Friday afternoon you'll get the last minute bids
Yea i always make my auctions end on Monday because people do the most searching on the weekends.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eee! It's over! There were only 2 bids but hey, it's over! The winner is in the UK though but it's alright. I really really really hope the person likes my craft.

The kittens are running around like nuts right now. They must know that meowmy's happy!