Kimi Raikkonen is world champ

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And very happy my daughter is about that too! We've just finished watching the race and she has been shouting for him all season.

We had some friendly rivalry going on here as I was cheering for Hamilton, but if it was not going to be Hamilton then Raikkonen would have been my second choice.

Congratulations Kimi Raikkonen!!!!!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was so cool to see Kimi win coming from third in the points! Poor Lewis Hamilton, I was kind of hoping to see him win, but he made some unfortuante mistakes that he just couldn't recover from.

I never can understand anything that Kimi says in the interviews though...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Firts to All , thank you Tricia for begins this Thread!!
I was thinking that only I and Anne, (a.k.a. Mooficat) are the unique F-1 Fans!!!
great it Tricia!

to be honest, I look the posibilities of Kimi to won the Championship and I have my doubts, I really only think that FERNANDO ALONSO will to win the Championship, but Was better that I thinked, what a race of last sunday!!!
It was made it Justice for Kimi!!!

CONGRATULATIONS KIMI!!!!

Many Happy Returns!!!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I watched the race, glued to the set...waiting for Kimi to win, and I was not disappointed. So, you're not the only F1 fans here. (Although I will always be a Champ Car fanatic!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I think a lot of people were a bit disgusted with the bickering/backstabbing going on in the McLaren Mercedes team, and secretly hoped that Räikkönen would win. Hamilton is very young, and thus has a lot of time to become the world champion, and Alonso has already had the honor twice, so I'm pleased that the "Ice Man" has won.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

I watched the race, glued to the set...waiting for Kimi to win, and I was not disappointed. So, you're not the only F1 fans here. (Although I will always be a Champ Car fanatic!)
Thanks my friend!....is cool to find another fanatic too!

Originally Posted by jcat

so I'm pleased that the "Ice Man" has won.
Terrific Tricia!!!!