TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just want 5 mins of peace!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I just want 5 mins of peace!

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Deacon is having one of those days that he just doesn't stop!
I mean he is all over the place today.
He's not sugared up either

He is just bouncing off the walls tonight!

He was off school friday for an in-service day but, at least he had Justice to play (more like fight) with But Justice is at his dad's tonight.

He is talking NON-STOP, won't sit down, won't watch TV, doesn't want to play games.
I got him to sit down and color but he's still talking, screeching and asking a million questions!

I love him to death but I think I'm gonna velcro him to the wall soon!

Just 5 mins of peace would be nice!
post #2 of 19
I feel for you. Having gone through 8 1/2 days with 7 children has made me go insane. I could send my three boys over to you then he would have someone to play with. Of course you might go really insane with the amount of testosterone then. Hope he calms down for you.
post #3 of 19
Oh my! Sounds like you need to make a day all for yourself!
post #4 of 19
And that is why I shall never have kids! They'd be too much like me!
post #5 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy View Post
I feel for you. Having gone through 8 1/2 days with 7 children has made me go insane. I could send my three boys over to you then he would have someone to play with. Of course you might go really insane with the amount of testosterone then. Hope he calms down for you.
I have enough testosterone in the house as it is. I'm the only female... including the animals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya View Post
Oh my! Sounds like you need to make a day all for yourself!
Very much so! A friend of mine went to Georgia for the weekend. I text her and told her she forgot something....... me!
post #6 of 19
This is why I'm glad I don't have kids - cats are good enough for me right now!

I hope he settles down tho!
post #7 of 19
duct tape is your friend in this type of problem
post #8 of 19
Some of the comments on here sound like I said them!!! Cuz I sure thought them! Especially Bruce's comment! I say that all the time!
post #9 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
duct tape is your friend in this type of problem
I've come VERY close!
post #10 of 19
This is why I'm scared of boy children..... DH and I are both very calm and quiet people. Can you picture that with a little boy on his warpath!?!?! I'll be callin for my Mom so loud she won't need a phone to hear me.
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
This is why I'm scared of boy children..... DH and I are both very calm and quiet people. Can you picture that with a little boy on his warpath!?!?! I'll be callin for my Mom so loud she won't need a phone to hear me.
My parents are in Italy or he'd be there for the night
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
He's at it again today!
post #13 of 19
Well the good news is there is school tomorrow right?
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Well the good news is there is school tomorrow right?
Definatly!!!!!!!!!
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
He's at it again today!
<whispers> Pssst...try Benadryl. Ok, I did not just say that.
post #16 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy View Post
<whispers> Pssst...try Benadryl. Ok, I did not just say that.
Oh I have been sooooooooooooooooooo tempted!

But this is a child who was given Tylenol 3 when he had his tooth pulled had no effect on him.... AT ALL!

he's still going strong since 7 am too

I wish I had an ounce of his energy
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
Oh I have been sooooooooooooooooooo tempted!

But this is a child who was given Tylenol 3 when he had his tooth pulled had no effect on him.... AT ALL!

he's still going strong since 7 am too

I wish I had an ounce of his energy
WOW! I have three boys and none of them are that energetic. Bless you! Maybe I should have suggested some Vivarine or something for YOU instead.
post #18 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy View Post
WOW! I have three boys and none of them are that energetic. Bless you! Maybe I should have suggested some Vivarine or something for YOU instead.
I just set him loose in the yard most of the time but it was raining yesterday.
They're in school today.... Thank Heavens!
post #19 of 19
aaah the joys!! Alex is also at that stage where there isn't a single thought in his head that DOESN'T come out through his mouth!! :bounce: He also thinks he knows everything, about everything, even though he's never seen it before. It takes a lot of patience to get through a day with him!! Funny how a glass of milk and biscuit cures everything. I got peace for a whoel.... ooh.... 30 seconds. Record!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just want 5 mins of peace!