I just had too

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at the shelter earlier today, dropping off some things that I'd found on sale here and there, towels, toys, what have you....and met Marcie. There is absolutely no room at my house. If I came home with one more cat, Trace would become a hermit and demand meals in his room.

But, Marcie looks so much like my Turvy Demeter (RB) that I just had to do something. So, I sponsored half of her adoption fee. That will up her chances, plus it will ensure her place in the non-kill adoption center

Marcie at BGWCHS

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was such a nice thing for you to do.
She such a pretty girl. Sending lots of adoption vibes for her.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! She's gorgeous

And how wonderful of you to put up 1/2 of her adoption fee!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I was at the shelter earlier today, dropping off some things that I'd found on sale here and there, towels, toys, what have you....and met Marcie. There is absolutely no room at my house. If I came home with one more cat, Trace would become a hermit and demand meals in his room.

But, Marcie looks so much like my Turvy Demeter (RB) that I just had to do something. So, I sponsored half of her adoption fee. That will up her chances, plus it will ensure her place in the non-kill adoption center

Marcie at BGWCHS
Aww! That's sooo sweet Mike!

But don't you know? Kitties are like Jello, there's always room for more

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, that's great that you can do that!!! I might ask if my shelter would consider doing that...

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Wow, that's great that you can do that!!! I might ask if my shelter would consider doing that...
Someone did that for our shelter. A lady very generously donated half the cost of the adoptions for every cat adopted out in the month of October. They did a news bite on it on Tuesday. We get so many cats... and it's hard to place them all...

Good job Mike... I'm sure she'll get a home really quickly. She's beautiful.

Amanda