TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OH NO!!!! I'm soooo sorry catpeople~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OH NO!!!! I'm soooo sorry catpeople~

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
I've been using this little face on many of my posts... thinking it meant... "hmmmmm" and just found it is sarcastic for rolling eyes...(pounding my head on computer desk)!!!

FORGIVE ME IF I OFFENDED ANYONE!!!
post #2 of 16
Just Kidding
post #3 of 16
I use it sometimes for that too, I don't know what else to use!! I try not to put it in places where it might offend people.

I did it alot when I first joined
post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Just Kidding


awwww shucks!
post #5 of 16
Bad Calico Blue,...bad Calico Blue...













... just kidding too!....
post #6 of 16
I use or for that.. but I did the same thing too... don't feel bad

There is even
post #7 of 16
Don't think twice about it! I don't view as necessarily sarcastic... I use it when I'm saying something ironic or when I'm making fun of myself. I'm sure nobody was ever offended!
post #8 of 16
Thread Starter 
Happy Dance! You all ROCK!
post #9 of 16
I don't think looks like a sarcastic expression anyway - there's too much of a smile there. I use it the same as CarolPetunia.
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by catcaregiver View Post
I don't think looks like a sarcastic expression anyway - there's too much of a smile there. I use it the same as CarolPetunia.
I agree with people saying this. That's one of my favorite faces to use. I hardly ever think of it as rolling eyes, it just looks like he's saying "Oh geez"
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalicoBlue View Post
I've been using this little face on many of my posts... thinking it meant... "hmmmmm" and just found it is sarcastic for rolling eyes...(pounding my head on computer desk)!!!

FORGIVE ME IF I OFFENDED ANYONE!!!
Well, it sure looks a "hmmmm" to me too!
post #12 of 16
Have you seen the inappropriate smilies thread? You may get some entertainment from it.
post #13 of 16
Awwwww not to worry...I'm sure people know what you meant
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
I use or for that.. but I did the same thing too... don't feel bad

There is even
Ok see the to me looks more like someone is looking at you in a mean way. And the looks like something completely different to mean than the nod it is suppose to me. Sorry, end of hijack
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
Have you seen the inappropriate smilies thread? You may get some entertainment from it.
OMG! That thread is hilarious!! Thanks!
(or should I say: )
post #16 of 16
Hysterically funny inappropriate smilies thread!

So that's what means! (yes, kidding)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › OH NO!!!! I'm soooo sorry catpeople~