Update on my latest rescue.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of you may remember that I rescued a white male cat from being beaten by some rotten teens 2 weeks ago. He has lived in my yard every since. He sticks very close. He is beginning to fill out pretty well for a cat that was declawed, abandoned, then abused. He is very sweet, and obviously had been a pet. He heels like a dog, it is so cute. I have a line on an elderly lady that lost 4 cats to old age within a few months, and had been considering a grown cat, as she does not have the energy for a kitten. She is a true cat lover, even had a catwalk built around the walls inside her house, and window shelves for bird watching. She sounds perfect for him. Please send "furrever home" vibes for this sweet little one. He will make someone a wonderful companion.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I hope you find him a home! I just went back and read your orriginal post. I have to stay out of those sections because of stories like his. I just can't take it.
I'm sooo glad you saved him!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending many good vibes to this sweet little guy that he get's a wonderful forever home! This lady sounds like a wonderful person to adopt him and bless you for rescuing him.

calicoblue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It sounds like a purrrfect match. I hope it goes well, please keep us updated!! Sending lotsa vibes to you all....