Daily Thread TGIF Oct 19th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welp, it is 5:39am, and I am getting ready to go to the gym

My boss is having a bbq after work..so I can't go then..so here I am eating toast at this hour.

I might pass out by 3pm

I hope you all have a good day! And are sleeping in a little more than I did!

Tomorrow I am off to my sisters, and we are having a girls night..I can't wait!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!!!!
Theres nothing like a girly night!

It's my last day at work because i finish today for a weeks holiday
My sister and i are going to London for the weekend tomorrow to see the Phanton of the Opera and were going on the London Eye, and of course a shopping spree at Harrods

I might stop off at the palace for tea with Liz if the flags flying as well

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well its midday already! morning went by fast!!
the washing is going, i have 3 bags of clothes that will go to the red cross, and one box already packed for the move!!

You are probably wondering why im already packing, Trav says i have wayyy tooo much junk around the house, and he says that i wont be able to take it all with me anyway because it wouldnt be worth it! I am keeping all of the things that have sentimental value, and necessary things, we are trying to make it upto 20 boxes, but its hard as i moved in here with 30 boxes and some of my things are at my parents place in Italy!

I feel very useful today as i am donating so many things that people would need!

Now i'm off to eat my left over lasagna!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Women can beat men NO PROBLEM when it comes to drinking Bruce

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol yea yea sure sure.
but since susan is the one that started it,she is buying,
and since she is buying does it really matter if she can out drink me?
hehe i get to drink for free ..

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Oh my, talking about drinking already? it's not even 8am.

I think my cold keeps getting worst. Which really sucks because I'm supposed to go for dinner with my best friend tonight.
And tomorrow night I'm invited at my older brother's for dinner. My younger brother will be there too, along with my nephew of course. I really want to go, but if I'm sick I probably wont. I don't want to make the little ones sick. It'll break my heart and my nephew's heart too.

Sunday I'm going to a hockey game. I don't really know much about hockey, but I'm going with some former class-mates, so I'll feel like a student again!

I wish there was a magical way of getting over that stupid cold. It could ruin my whole weekend!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

Oh my, talking about drinking already? it's not even 8am.

!
well not for those in the UK, and i have been at work for 12 hours, so hmm its only 8am for those waking up

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Drinking?! I could use a few!

Last night I was awoken to Patches sneezing...several times and she almost didn't stop. So we officially have 3 sick cats.

The good news is that Whitey is feeling tons better. He was extremely hyper last night and that was the first time since Monday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WTG Whitey!!

Tequila in the morning? Okay that is just wrong...I think I could do anything else

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Tequila in the morning? Okay that is just wrong...I think I could do anything else
Mimosas? Or how about Fuzzy Navels? At least theres orange juice

Actually I shouldn't laugh. My friend and I were both sick at one point in college and I came up with the idea that Fuzzy Navels would help heal us. Orange juice (Vitamin C) and Vodka (Antiseptic).

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

I wish there was a magical way of getting over that stupid cold. It could ruin my whole weekend!
If you figure one out please let me know! I have come down with an awful cold since yesterday afternoon and I feel terrible

Probably has a lot to do with the constant weather changes, I never know what to wear! Yesterday it was 80F and today it is probably around 60F and rainy!!

Not too much going on this weekend since I am feeling icky... Probably nurse my cold. Sunday we are going into the city for the Law School forums and then for drinks after. I sure hope I feel better by then!

**I'm in on the drinking contest... Us women can drink the men under the table