TheCatSite.com › Forums › Feral Cats and Rescue › Caring for Strays and Ferals › Here's one of my feral boys
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Here's one of my feral boys

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Sorry for the poor picture quality. Auto focus doesn't work very well with zoom and in low light (dusk). I don't see well enough anymore to manual focus. It stinks to get old! Anyway this is Little Orange Boy (not very creative I know). I just started calling him that as a description and it stuck. He was the hardest one to trap so far in my TNR efforts. Tonight he came to eat even though I had the door open. He doesn't run when anymore when I talk to him either. Progress. He will run if I step outside though.

post #2 of 14
aww..what a littel sweetie..I like his "eye brow" markings
post #3 of 14
My little feral colony had a lot of reds. Some of their names were: Scarlett, Pinky, Ruby, Red, Angus, Sean, Patrick (I was going for the Irish theme for a while). Then I had the non-reds: Blackie, Tan Foot, Pale Face.

I like Little Orange Boy's name!! He's a very handsome young boy!!
post #4 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfairie View Post
aww..what a littel sweetie..I like his "eye brow" markings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
My little feral colony had a lot of reds. Some of their names were: Scarlett, Pinky, Ruby, Red, Angus, Sean, Patrick (I was going for the Irish theme for a while). Then I had the non-reds: Blackie, Tan Foot, Pale Face.

I like Little Orange Boy's name!! He's a very handsome young boy!!
Thank you.
post #5 of 14
He is very handsome!
post #6 of 14
That's a great picture! He's a handsome boy.
post #7 of 14
He sure is cute! I went trapping Tuesday evening and caught 2 of the 15 or more I need to get. Since I've had some health issues I'm taking it easy right now so trying for 2 at a time.
post #8 of 14
He is really a beautiful boy! I love that face, but he does look like he is ready to "bolt" if you get too close!
post #9 of 14
He is darling! My feral is an orange too. I just have a weakness for "red heads" lately! *laugh*
post #10 of 14
Awww, he is adorable! I just want to hug him
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnwalker2 View Post
He is very handsome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
That's a great picture! He's a handsome boy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalicoBlue View Post
He is darling! My feral is an orange too. I just have a weakness for "red heads" lately! *laugh*
Thank you. I think he's pretty handsome too but I may be a little bit biased.
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseofCats View Post
He sure is cute! I went trapping Tuesday evening and caught 2 of the 15 or more I need to get. Since I've had some health issues I'm taking it easy right now so trying for 2 at a time.
Thanks. Congrats on the 2 you caught. I hope you are feeling better soon.
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I just want to hug him
Trust me, you don't really want to do that.
post #14 of 14
Orange boy is a good name that's exactly what I called my Dunkin when I got him, I trapped 16 cats and the last few I had to use a drop trap, do you know what I am talking about? Here is what they look like and I tell you it worked like a charm, not really hard to make and cheap also...Good luck its hard work I know to well

http://www.neighborhoodcats.org/info/droptrap.htm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Caring for Strays and Ferals
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Feral Cats and Rescue › Caring for Strays and Ferals › Here's one of my feral boys