Attacking my shoes.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Another problem with Zane--which is more annoying than really a problem--is that he will attack my shoes or slippers (fortunately when I am not wearing them). I'm not sure if he is trying to eat them or mate with them. (He is neutered!)

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe he's just enjoying the smell of your feet!
I have foot fetish cats too LOL. On a more serious note though, if it's annoying you should probably put your shoes where he can't get them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcaregiver

Maybe he's just enjoying the smell of your feet!
I have foot fetish cats too LOL. On a more serious note though, if it's annoying you should probably put your shoes where he can't get them.
He even does it to my house slippers (as a diabetic, I shouldn't go barefoot around the house). He isn't really damaging them, but sometimes it is hard to find one of the slippers if he's been playing with it.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zane's Pal

He even does it to my house slippers (as a diabetic, I shouldn't go barefoot around the house). He isn't really damaging them, but sometimes it is hard to find one of the slippers if he's been playing with it.
What type of slippers are they? Maybe something about them (aside from having your scent on them) makes the slippers a perfect toy.
As for him losing one, get another pair of the same kind... and hope he doesn't leave you with two left slippers.