Favorite tv shows?

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine are CSI: Miami.. Law & Order: SVU.. Law & Order: CI.. NCIS.. and Army Wives (waiting on the second season). Army Wives is filmed in my hometown.. which I didn't know til just recently. What are your favorite tv shows?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
K-Ville, House, CSI, Ugly Betty, Deal or No Deal, ER, Gossip Girl, Bones.. I'm thinking I'm missing a few

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scrubs, The Office, Family Guy, American Dad, The Sarah Silverman Show, South Park, and...hmm...I'm sure I can think of others.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
24, House, NCSI, Cops, America's Most Wanted.

I have way more of the "old" sitcoms/variety shows that were my favorites

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Journeyman, Heroes, Bionic Woman, I did like Meerkat Manor until Carlos died... that was way too sad!!!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have way too many .. I have to DVR some of them, cause they're on too late .. And a lot are guilty pleasure reality shows

Dancing with the Stars, Heroes, The Hills, Life with Ryan, Law and Order: SVU, Kid Nation, Private Practice, Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, and Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

Edit: Oooo, and I forgot Family Guy and ER.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CSI Miami, CSI NY, Cold Case, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Supernatural, Nip/Tuck, House, and Cane! Cane is my new favorite show!

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Grey's Anatomy, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Sarah Silverman Program, South Park, Dancing with the Stars, 30 Rock, My Name is Earl.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One Tree Hill, According to Jim, Reaper, House, Bones, CSI, Family Guy, Beauty and the Geek. I am sure there is more.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A friend of mine recently got me hooked on Prison Break. I also like Pushing Daisies, CSI Las Vegas, House, Scrubs, Ghost Hunters, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't know about Pushing Daisies yet. My boyfriend likes it so I'm forced to watch it.
It's different from any other sitcom i've watched.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

One Tree Hill, According to Jim, Reaper, House, Bones, CSI, Family Guy, Beauty and the Geek. I am sure there is more.
My fiance works with and is friends with Drew "the Star Treekie" from last season.

I like Law and Order (all 3), The Office, ER, Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park, and American Idol.

I'm kinda peeved that Law and Order CI is on at the same time as ER....Yes, I DVR ER (Scott watches CI too).

uesugi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Current shows I like are House, Battlestar Galactica, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Prison Break, Survivor, Amazing Race, Supernatural, Survivorman, Family Guy, Criminal Minds (not sure if I'll stick with it since Mandy Patinkin left... don't know much about his replacement, Joe Mantegna) and probably other shows I'm forgetting.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love sitcoms!! Since there aren't too many of those anymore, I watch alot of older shows and game shows.

Roseanne, Cosby Show, Home Improvement, Leave It To Beaver, Scrubs, Ghost Hunters, Dirty Jobs, UFC, I Love New York (all volumes
), Don't Forget the Lyrics, Who's Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?, Coach (when I can find it on tv).

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dont really watch much tv,
i guess i could go with, battlestar, Stargate shows, ghost hunters,dirty jobs, myth busters and what ever is on the history channel at the time.