Need Prayers/Thoughts

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My name is Rachel and I'm 22 years old. A few months ago I had a stroke in my arm which was caused by a blood clot from my heart. The doctor found a hole in my heart. I was supposed to have surgery to repair it, but I haven't been healthy enough. Right now I have a bladder infection, and I had to delay my surgery because they said the infection would have went straight to my heart. I also have a blood clotting factor in my blood. I have to take aspirin everyday for the rest of my life. The aspirin is causing acid reflux and other problems. It seems like every time I go to the doctor, they find more stuff wrong with me. I also suffer with sharp pain around my ribs and in my pelvic area. My doctor cannot find the reason for it. I also have IBS and recently have become lactose intolerant. Every time I eat it makes me very nauseous. Please keep me in your thoughts so that my surgery will not be delayed again and that my health will improve. I'm falling apart.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rachel, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. May the Lord wrap his healing arms around you.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh man, Rachel, that's so tough
lots of vibes that you can be healthy again very very soon

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry you are having so many health issues...I know it not easy to go through
Sending lots of healing/ good vibes your way.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hon, what a mess... I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all that. Once your heart is repaired, though, you'll be in much better shape to handle the rest of these issues. It'll work out over time.

I'm so glad you came to us with this! Lean on us, and know that our thoughts and prayers will be with you all the way.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You poor thing! I will keep you in my thoughts/prayers that you are able to have your surgery soon and they figure out which meds/procedures may benifit you
Do keep us updated
My prayers are with you!

What part of TN are you from? If you're anywhere near the Memphis/Germantown area- the Stern Cardio. Center is AMAZING for heart patients/etc
I was a patient there not too long ago and they took good care of me!
If you're anywhere near me, i'd suggest looking into them!

Good luck hon
I hope you get to feeling better soon!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rachelh1018

The aspirin is causing acid reflux and other problems. It seems like every time I go to the doctor, they find more stuff wrong with me. I also suffer with sharp pain around my ribs and in my pelvic area. My doctor cannot find the reason for it. I also have IBS and recently have become lactose intolerant. Every time I eat it makes me very nauseous.
You can ask for something to help coat your stomach before taking aspirin. But be careful with any acid reducers or even tums, too much of those and you can have problems digesting food. The best suggestion I can give you for taking something like that daily, eat first and drink a couple glasses or water with it, and don't lay down for a bit.

Pain on your right or left side?
If right - Have they checked your gallbladder? Mine has made me lactose intolerant, has caused pain, acid reflux, and nausea in the past, and sometimes has the unpleasant effect of making anything I eat go right through me...
(I don't eat when I'm away from home on those days...)
Also have them check you blood for signs of any other possible chronic inflammatory problems in your digestive track and any vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Can't hurt to rule those out.

Best of luck getting this straightened out.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will keep you in our prayers for healing touch and strength to get you thru this tough time in your life.

God is watching over you

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww you are going through some tough times!

You are in our thoughts & prayers, we hope everything gets better for you!

If you need anything at all - we are all hear for you!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry that you arn't feeling good.
I hope that you feel better soon! {{{Hugsss}}} I will keep you in my prayers. Hang in there.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are coated aspirin products you can take that might help your stomach.
Also watch you intake of caffeine as that can be an irritant to.
Make sure you are eating a very healthly diet (no fast food, refined foods).

Sending you lots of vibes for better health..